🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is it possible to merge both of my email accounts into only one?

Janger
Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
Hello, I currently have two games going on but on different emails. My husband was playing on one and I the other. He lost interest so I have been playing on both accounts. I would like to close one out and use just the one but I don't want to lose all the boosters I have paid for. Is there a way or am I stuck? Thank you for your help and suggestions!

Best Answers

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Janger :)

Could please tell me both your games ID? Here you have the link on how to find them

I will talk with Player Support and see if they can help you out :3

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

• Janger
    Thank you QueenRaffie. If it can't be done then that is okay with me. I am just getting tired of having to replay levels on both accounts. I have both ID's so thank you for sharing with me how to find them. First one is under my gmail account. The ID is #10507690022. The second one is under my yahoo account. That ID is #10223510828. Thank you again for your help in this matter. Have a wonderful day!
  • LadyRaffie

Let me talk to Tech and see if they can work their magic ;) 

Have a Magic day :chuffed:

• LadyRaffie
    Answer ✓

I got some news. 
    So, unfortunately, tech can't work their magic and merge both accounts together for legal reasons, beyond us. 

Though the thing they could do, would be transfer boosters and gold bars in one of the accounts(a), and then the other account (b) reset it to level 0 

Would that be ok? If you, let me know in which one of them you all to use to play with all the levels, boosters and gold bars :)

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

• Janger
    Thank you so much QueenRaffie and Tech Support! I have no problem with just moving bars and boosters. I would like to set to O and move the bars and boosters from the ID# 10507690022 into ID# 102235110828. This would work perfectly for me. I think the customer service to King and Bubble Witch Saga 3 is superb. Every customer service should be run like it is here. Thank you once again and let me know if you need anything else from me. Have a Bubblific day as well!
  • Janger
    Hi QueenRaffie, I have noticed that Tech Support has not moved my bars and boosters yet so I thought I would ask you how long does it take? 
  • LadyRaffie
    Hello @Janger

They told me they did it today. Did you try force quit, leave it 10 secs and re-open it again?
    If so I would recommend you this troubleshooting

Have a Bubblicious evening :3
  • Janger
    Thank you QueenRaffie for always responding so quickly. I appreciate your help so much. I am trying to reset the game on Windows 10 Microsoft Store but I don't know how to. Any suggestions? The Windows 10 account is the one I am trying to close and reset to 0.
  • Janger
    Hi again QueenRaffie, I did force stop wait 10 seconds and reopened it but neither account has been changed. Maybe it just takes time after Tech Support moves the bars and boosters. Thanks!
  • Janger
    Can someone help me please? Tech Support did not move my bars or boosters. I did what I was told to by uninstalling then re-installing the game but now, unfortunately I have lost all my boosters. All of them are gone in both accounts. My bars are still there in both accounts but now I have no boosters at all. I have bought them and need them back. How do I get them restored? I had a good number of them so I am really upset and sad over this situation. Hopefully something can be done. Yikes!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?