๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Magic Hat

Woody
Woody Posts: 128 Level 3
I keep hearing about the booster Magic Hat but have never ever seen it.

Any reasons why

Best Answer

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Hello Woody :)

Special events and extra features are available sometimes only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time by the Studios

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future :)

Have a Bubblicious weekend :chuffed:

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Hello Woody :)

Special events and extra features are available sometimes only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time by the Studios

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future :)

Have a Bubblicious weekend :chuffed:

• eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Level 1888 !!!ย  ย Reaching the top, but magic hat does not clear all the bubbles. It's now happened twice.

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    @eri19 this can happen when you have dual color bubbles, the magic hat will only clear one of the two colors.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?