🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hi we seem to have a connection issue at the moment, it is under investigation :(
    I know its frustrating, however we always have to give the standard troubleshooting first as more often than not it is something that can be fixed by that. 

• Jordibird
    Jordibird Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, it seems to be affecting everyone using the game on their mobile device and only started this within the last week or so. Prior to that the game connected via my 4g Internet connection with no problem, everything else works fine as you can tell with this post. What's really annoying me is that I'd paid for some boosters and the payment has been took via PayPal, but they are nowhere to be seen on the game. I am not going to reboot or reinstall anything because this is obviously a software fault, nothing to do with my phone or set up. I want to know when it will be fixed, if not within a reasonable time then I will request a refund and remove the game. A suggestion would be that you let folks know when something like this happens as you have the means to do so. 
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    Hello @Jordibird !

I can understand how annoying this issue is. :(

As our @Chicken_Slayer says, it is being investigated and we have no more information at the moment. However, if you've had problems with a purchase, I'd recommend you contact our Player Support team here

Please accept our apologies. I hope we have good news for you really soon!
  • Jordibird
    Jordibird Posts: 1 Newbie
    What is going on with bubble witch 3 and connecting via 4g, there have been previous issues and they were fixed for no longer than a week and the same thing has happened again. I play the game on my android which has the the updated IOS and all the other apps connect with no problems at all. I am losing out on all the rewards and other perks and I am so sick of it that I am now considering deleting the game. What is the problem andwhy is it keep happening. I am not going to play this on FB or any other device so if it cannot be fixed then I will delete it. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Hiya @Jordibird and welcome to the community. 
    Usually the game doesn't connect on any connection, but you are the second person to have mentioned that you are not using wifi when you have the issue. Have you been able to connect if you are using wifi?
    Which device are you playing on please? You don't need to play via Facebook that isn't forced. 
    The trouble is when its everyone its easier to fix an issue. When its only a few players, its harder to find. Can I ask if and what troubleshooting you have tried?

I also note you are using android...did you by any chance do an android update recently? It might not be related but I have noticed other apps are having issues since I updated despite having internet it says I haven't connected. 
  • Norrablomman
    Norrablomman Posts: 3 Newbie
    As of today I get the "no internet connection" problem too. The game worked fine all day but this evening it says no internet connection even though I have one and it's working fine. I play on an Android, have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted the phone, all updates are installed and I still get "no internet connection". 
  • Norrablomman
    Never mind, the connection just came back. Although I seem to have lost some progress... I'm back at the prevoius level and no new levels waiting, whereas there were two new levels to go before the problems started. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Never mind, the connection just came back. Although I seem to have lost some progress... I'm back at the prevoius level and no new levels waiting, whereas there were two new levels to go before the problems started. 
    Check for updates again. At least its back though. It maybe it lost connection without you realising before it saved your progress :( 
  • Lady_Choo
    And welcome @Norrablomman to the community :)
  • Norrablomman
    It's all back now, I'm back to where I was now, thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?