🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?

Answers

• SickBoy13
    SickBoy13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was having an intermittent problem of no connection when playing for about a week. I have had no connection at all for 2 days now. I am playing on an iPhone and updated to 6.3.6 today when the update was finally available in the App Store. I was hoping this would fix the problem but I still have no connection.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Good to hear @Norrablomman!! Happy Bubbling! :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Welcome to the community @SickBoy13 at least we know its not just android. 
    Gathering feedback, thank you for your patience :) 
  • CorkCork
    CorkCork Posts: 2 Newbie
    I seem to be having the same issues as others. I've made sure everything has been updated, uninstalled the game then reinstalled with no luck of being able to log into my king account. Other games are working fine, just this one. 
    Android 
    Game Version 6.4.4 
    ID: CoCo
  • gjkoras
    gjkoras Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    I have an iPhone and get the “ no connection “ error message and can not back up Bubble Witch 3 status and or progress. Have read and tried everything without success. What next ? 
  • KingDom42
    KingDom42 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi,
    any news on this subject? 
    I have:
    Android 7.1.1
    Game 6.4.7
  • CorkCork
    CorkCork Posts: 2 Newbie
    Nothing resolved that I can tell. Still can't back my game up or log into anything. For Facebook it says no internet and I don't even have the option of logging into my king account to connect as I am able to with my other games 
  • rasjr92
    rasjr92 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Is there anything that I can do to get lives sent through to Facebook friends and to bubble friends when I click on send it keeps saying that the Facebook id is unavailable what can I do 
  • SirWellington
    SirWellington Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have no connection and haven't for several months now.  I tried force stops on apps, uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.  I have done all the updates.  I use WiFi as well as data, tried on my chromebook, Samsung Galaxy 9 as well as through Facebook.  I have not been had any luck signing on to continue playing since about October.

Now it appears that some of the King games (farm heroes saga & bubble witch 3) are having the same issue.

Andriod version 9 / ChromeBook OS version 79.0.3945.86 
    version 6.4.7
    last updated today
    SirWellington
  • Lady_Choo
    Sorry no updates that I have heard and its Christmas now. I haven't heard of many others having issues with farm heroes, although some have had loading since its updates to the html5 option. I am wondering if that is device related.
    I will ask the CM but its likely to be after Christmas now :( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?