🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Game freezes

cin_nel
cin_nel Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi there. I’m a little upset. I finally passed a level that I been playing for quite some time but it froze at the end. And I passed the level. I have attached a picture.  Now I’m going to have to try to pass it again.  What can I do?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,649 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cin_nel, Hearty Welcome to the Bubble Witch 3 section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?  May be some trouble shooting steps will work to solve the "freezing" issue!!  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @PummyRaj I have been having the same issue the games will freeze and then the screen goes white I play on my iPhone any thoughts 💭😎🐨🦋🥳
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,649 Candy Moderator
    Hello dear @BQN537 Hope you are having a nice weekend 🤗 

Very Sorry for delay in responding to your post!  We had few events to attend, hence could not check in the Community!   

Now, with regards to freezing issue in your game, let's try these trouble-shooting steps for iOS device
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Please do not try "Reinstall the App" step, as it only last resort and will remove all your saved up boosters and Lives sent by friends.  If you do not have any stocked up boosters, you can go ahead and reinstall the App -- if other steps does not resolve the issue, that is.  But, usually, they do.  

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend =)
  • BQN537
    Thanks @PummyRaj it was working fine today if it freezes again I will definitely do what you have suggested and have a good day /evening 💃🏾🕺
  • cin_nel
    cin_nel Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi there. I’m not sure if you are responding to my current message. The problem I’m having is when I click the revenge button on the cauldron challenge, my game closes. It will not work. It happens every time. For the past few days  
  • BQN537
    👋 @cin_nel I just played a few games and it is working fine I did clear some of my cache though prior to playing 🤞it keeps working fine🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?