🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Pot of Gold V - We want to know what you think!

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! 

🔮🔮🔮

Pot of Gold - A treasure to be shared  

The Pot of Gold is here again, and it contains plenty of Gold Bars for the winners! Don't miss the chance to get your share!

The final prize will be divided in between all the players that complete the event. A treasure to be shared! Will you be one of them?

Maybe, maybe not! But we would love if you could tell us what you thought of the event itself - Was it fun? Too complicated? Just right? Please tell us all you liked and disliked about it below!
We really want to hear it all!

Help us help you make the game even more bubblicious - And good luck for now star 
Find all you need to know about the Pot of Gold here.

Good luck 3

Comments

• doorstop
    doorstop Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just completed 3 new to me levels with 3 stars so how do I now get ticket towards sharing the pot of gold?
    ID # 1456435185
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    Hello @doorstop !

Welcome to our magical Community!!

Did you receive the pop up in the game telling you about the Pot of Gold? If you did, don't worry! You'll get your Golden Ticket once the first phase of the event finishes- you'll just have to wait a bit more  =)
  • SarLou
    SarLou Posts: 55 Level 3
    I got my ticket. When do the actual levels become available? Previous ones have been far too difficult for me to be able to complete them; I've never gotten prizes from the spooky library either as they are just too hard. I do love the idea of sharing a prize pool though! 
  • eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Number 3 extremely challenging. 
  • britches
    britches Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, I am having trouble w/ my game freezing on the pot of gold golden ticket announcement.  I haven't been able to play since the announcement has been popping up.  I tried shutting down my device and looking for updates.  It has not resolved and it has been 3-4 days.  
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    Pot of gold is very hard and I'm afraid I would use more gold/boosters to finish it than what I would get as reward at the end :o
    I managed to pass level 3 using 9 gold to get 5 more bubbles at the end, but for level 4 it's even harder and I don't even saw level 5. I think I will have to skip this event as by principle I refuse to spend more in a bonus game than I would win ;)
  • eri19
    Unless you have many boosters some levels are just not possible to complete !!!
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,995 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @Lola_Pop I had the pot of gold event yesterday played I found it a bit confusing as I’ve only just started playing the game so a lot of the blockers/helpers I didn’t understand tried finding some videos on the actual game couldn’t find anything and now it’s disappeared from my game all together so very confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ now good luck 🍀 to everyone that gets a share of the gold  🤔🤓👣
  • eri19
    Hi. How do i get the wake up tree?  I'm on level 1966, and still nothing. Please help
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @eri19 :)

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment, then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

Have a Bubblific evening! :chuffed:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?