🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1970

Comments

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    PummyRaj said:
    I am also tagging our Bubble Witch 3 game experts @kaiser1618 and @sakura to lend you any tips, if they are done with level =)

Hi, I'm blocked at the same level :3
    I must say that it is probably the hardest or at least one of the hardest I ever played on Bubble Witch ...
    The last time I saw such a hard level (and it was easier than this one) the dev's modified it to make it doable.
  • goldilox
    goldilox Posts: 9 Level 2
    Stuck for 3 days now. Not enough star cats or helps in the game to get through it. When is that update with more moves coming my way??? I enjoy a challenge but this is ridiculous!! 
  • KitKAT7173
    KitKAT7173 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Fifteen moves to clear 91 rows is unfeasible. Even with a gold magic hat it’s impossible to pass. I have played this game daily for 2.5 years and have spent some pennies here on gold bars but at this point I would ultimately rather contribute to an IRA than spend the money for the like, 600 boosters to complete the level. Please help and make it a little more fair. From the comments it looks like you may lose loyal players. Thank you!
  • Kauz
    Kauz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Wasted all the collected boosters i stored up in almost 10 days, since i try pass this impossible sh. 🤬 !!
    Driving me completely mad - i think about leaving the game... 😪
    You Tube is not helpful - the creepy bubblewitches pass this level with a huge amount of boosters - i think, i count 18 - thats just ridiculous..!!!
    Please change it into something reasonable..!!
    Best regards
    César 
  • tony147
    tony147 Posts: 1 Newbie
    this is a impossible level,been at it over a week,got to have a bug in it somewhere
  • fireball1985
    fireball1985 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Edited by CM: Unsupported language
  • gianna16
    gianna16 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited December 2019
     good night i'm at the level of 1970 with 15 balls i can't pass it all others passing it had 25 bales because i don't have as many other builds when there are new levels others are preaching and some others are expecting new levels why?Edited by CM: Unsupported language
  • MNeal3
    MNeal3 Posts: 17 Level 2
    I am also having a lot of difficulty with level 1970. Only get 15 tries to get to top... It feels impossible.
  • OnePerson
    OnePerson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you King for tweaking this level; this morning I was given 29 moves and there were more fairy bubbles than before, meaning I was able to finally finish the level. Thank you for listening to the feedback here.
  • MNeal3
    MNeal3 Posts: 17 Level 2
    How do you get the extra moves for 1970? I have uninstalled and reinstalled game but still only have 15. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?