🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Help Please...  I haven't been getting any Bonus games lately. Seen friends posting their games and results.. i haven't received any...  😢
  • Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Hello Queen Mia,  greetings from Adelaide, Australia
    I have been playing  for what seems like forever, and consider myself a BWS3 tragic. I finished Chapter 98, level 1940 last month. I have played Leo's cup a few times but much prefer the challenge of new chapters. So what I am doing now is building my points and arsenal of special bubbles, and occasionally going right back to get every bubble on every game in the chapters.  Currently  working on  gaps in Chapter 12.  I can't see much point in playing Leo's cup to get bubbles that are easily picked up via other means like the Wake-up Tree.  I did get the rainbow bubble when I played the first game in Leo's Cup though...When might new Chapters be available? Regards Margot Holloway (Pansy the Cow avatar)

• Rocko_1
    Rocko_1 Posts: 21 Level 2
    When I first started playing BW3 I had a facebook account but have since closed it.  I have recently opened King account but when I open BW3 only a facebook logo appears at the bottom of the screen. Does this mean the game is still attached to the closed facebook account.

• eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Help please... I'm on level 1966. Very stuck!!! I'm not receiving bonus games  and i dont have the wake up tree. How do I get the wake up tree and bonus games... eg  tricksies, etc
  • WhichWitch
    WhichWitch Posts: 5 Level 2
    I absolutely love Bubble Witch, and the community adds loads more to the fun! I have a diagnosis of Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and debilitating anxiety disorder, so the online camaraderie is an absolutely wonderful thing for me! It truly gets me through some rough days, because I love communicating with new, such fun, kind people, making new online friends, and learning more about new people  =) I love sending lives to my bubble friends, and working with the fairy teams to accomplish goals. It’s such simple fun, but it brightens my day, and some times, that goes a whole lot further than people realize! Anyone who is also possible looking for some new social media friends, please feel free to find me via Facebook: Raelyn Cook from Gettysburg, PA! 

HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES 🎄💚
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

Thanks for your messages :hurrah:

@WhichWitch... I am so sorry..All my love and force to you!  <3 Happy to hear our Community brings bright to your day and fun.. always the fun! 

@eri19 Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see "Wake up the tree"in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future! We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

However, if you want you can still be winning some Gold Bars to use in your game. Here you have some contests where you can participate and win some extra nice things for your game and also here you have other contests!

@Rocko_1 about your concern.. nope, not at all. You can log into your game by any account mail, facebook or King. So don't worry ;)

Have a Bubblific Holiday! 🎄

• rkd4usc
    rkd4usc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Continue to get no internet connection message on BubbleWitch3. It’s been nearly 3 weeks
  • sharpshooter8888
    sharpshooter8888 Posts: 46 Level 2
    I am very disappointed that ALL of the game bonuses except for the badges, daily prize, and Stella's house have been removed from the Mac IOS laptop/computer version of the game. The phone version of the game offers all these things that I have NEVER seen on the computer and knowing they are there but I can't get them on my computer makes me very sad. I do a lot of work on the computer and playing the game is a great break for me to regenerate the braincells - but it is bittersweet. Playing on the phone is not an option as it makes my carpal tunnel syndrome flare up. Please bring at least SOME of the bonuses to the computer again PLEASE PLEASE.
  • Moonbeam379
    Moonbeam379 Posts: 33 Level 2
    I have the same problem as sharpshooter8888. I have played more than 500 levels and have never seen any of the neat stuff that shows up on the phone. I much prefer playing on the computer than the phone so I too am very disappointed and sad. I really like the game but it cold be SO much better with a few little tricks and some team events sprinkled in for the computer. Please add them to the computer game.

Thank you.
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    witchpb17 said:
    Love the game but I just have a few minor changes. 

#1 we earn the gold bards and they get stored In our piggy bank... So why must we pay to access them in we have earned them? 

#2 the fairies we release from inside the bubbles in game play should assist us and going up always and clearing the way.. and not random

and finally 

#3 there are a lot of inactive players so on group challenges please pair active players with active players. 

Awesome game!! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?