🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Medals

pauley
pauley Posts: 5 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Support
I have a problem with medals... no matter which level they are, the rewar of all of them is 50

any idea whats going on?

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @pauley :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about this issue. 
    I have reported it to the Studio and they are investigating it. As soon as they get back to me with any news I will update you on this. 

In the meantime, and since you're here, don't forget to look at our Contests, there's always something to win in the Community and it starts here with a chance to win 50 Gold bars!

Have a Bubblific Monday 3

• pauley
    any idea how long will it take?
    playing in PC have lot of disadvantages... and now not even medals...
    bit dissapointed to be honest :(
  • LadyRaffie

I've just talked to the Studio and the team is looking into it. They told me they should get it fixed after Christmas. They can't promise 100% it will be fixed by then, but most probably it will.
    Nevertheless I will update you on this as soon as they let me know it's been fixed :3

Have a Bubblicious day :chuffed:

• pauley
    edited December 2019
    i dont want this issue to be forgotten... as i am afraid of getting into medals screen and losing thousands of star dust... :(
  • LadyRaffie

Thanks for your message.
    Please, be reassured it won't be forgotten. We care about our game and about our players. 

Have a Bubblific Holiday 🎄
  • pauley

I've just talked to the Studio and the team is looking into it. They told me they should get it fixed after Christmas. They can't promise 100% it will be fixed by then, but most probably it will.
    Nevertheless I will update you on this as soon as they let me know it's been fixed :3

Have a Bubblicious day :chuffed:

close to new year...how is it going?
    i have 3 medals waiting and i cant wait to get them...
  • LadyRaffie

I understand you can't wait hehe, but as I said they told me they should get it fixed after Christmas (Holiday break)
    So I guess by next week.
    As I said, as soon as they tell me it's fixed I will pass this info to you  :)

Have a Bubblific evening :3

• LadyRaffie

I have talked again with the Studio to see how long it would take for them to fix this issue. 

They assured me that they are working on it but I'm afraid this is not a priority at the moment.. 

In the meantime I've added some items to your game to make up for the inconvenience caused and hope this doesn't affect your enjoyment of the game too much.

Have a Bubblific day :3

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

How to get medals in BW3S

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

You need to fill the requirements @sarma_palash123 if you click on nero he will tell you what to do 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?