🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stella's unbeatable lab

ramshead
ramshead Posts: 28 Level 2
The latest version has a step in the third stage that is unbeatable. 15 tries to move up 74 lines. I have tried for three days and not even close. I like the additional games but this needs some attention. 

Comments

0341 Posts: 0 Newbie
    There are not any bottle/level indicators so I do not know what to call you it (see screen shots). This is a 84 level game the best I have been able to do is around level 50 after 30-40 tries (I won a couple of unlimited lives on the main game). There does not seem to be any tutorial videos for this on the internet (difficult to search without knowing the level). 
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 
    Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter. 

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @0341 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Maybe some of our Game Experts @paul5473 @kaiser1618 @sakura or our amazing Superstar @Lynette can help you with to beat it :) 

Have a Bubblific day :3

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    @QueenRaffie I have to admit that I've abandoned the Lab levels and also Andy the Ghost levels because the difficulty becomes way too high and makes these levels impossible to finish without using many boosters. And as I said on another similar topic I don't see the point to spend more boosters than those I would win by finishing the event ;)

Last time I tried I blocked at the beginning of the 2nd bottle (I tried many MANY times) for the lab event and on the 4th level of Andy the ghost event .. So I have to admit than I would appreciate if the dev's could make them more doable (not easy, just doable^^ )
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    Hello @ramshead ,

As mentionned on this topic, I tend to agree with you, Stella's Lab (and in my opinion the 4th and 5th Andy the Ghost levels) are way too hard, the difficulty is crazy making the level not doable (or you have to use way more bonus bubbles than what you would get by finishing the lab).

This is a the case since months thus I don't really understand the motivations behind it: do these levels exist to help us earning some bonus bubbles ? if the answer is yes then there is a big problem that need to be adressed.
    Or else, do this level exist only for the "challenge" ? if yes the difficulty is a bit more justified but still, making them unbeatable without using many bonus shots doesn't makes much sense to me :/

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Yeah I think its meant to be a challenge, but in that case, I always fail as I use more boosters than I win. 

• sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3
    hello @0341! i know this is a late response, but i wanted to let you know i was also unable to beat the stella's lab this time around. i agree with @kaiser1618 and hope the next one is a bit more manageable. you're not alone, it was very tricky!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello guys! 

Thanks everyone for your feedback. As soon Community is a great place to discuss the game you love,win some nice Gold Bars but also an incredible place to give your feedback! 

Even tho this event is no longer available to play I have informed the Studio about your thoughts and they will be taken into account for the next time :3

Have you all a Bubblific Friday :chuffed:

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello I agree with all the comments on Stella's lab also the ghost game is annoying when you dont complete a level and it keeps dropping you back why cant you just continue untill you complete each level also I thought I would take this opportunity to say that playing the wake up the tree needs to be re hashed as if someone who has joined your team decides not to complete there flower you cant have the option before 24hrs therefore you win nothing I think you should be able to continue choosing flowers till it is complete then players willing to complete challenges get rewarded those that choose to hold the flower and hold up other players miss out. Is there anyway you can copy my reply to my email as I dont know when I get a reply I dont get any notifications it is (Edited by CM: Personal info) thank you for your time everyone from kim 🙂👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?