🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why when I participate in the wake the tree challenge am I told that I didn't participate

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 377 Level 3
On my other device I use to play Bubble Witch 3 I was told that I didn't participate when I know full well that I did, I always do

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Lesley-6 :)

To understand better your issue, can you confirm me you are playing from two different devices? 
    Could you please provide me with the following info so the Studio can have a look into it? 
    - Both devices you are playing with ( model and version:)
    Android
    Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F)
    iPhone
    Settings -General -About - (for example Model number MRY42QL/A)

-Game Id 
    Here you have the link on how to find it

Thank you and have a Bubblific day! :3

• Carebear668
    Carebear668 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello why is it i cant stay connected to the game and if i happen to get to the tree i get the same i didnt participate or i dont get the tree at all ever since the update i can barely play anymore. I play on my Android phone have been for over a year but idk
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    Why do I have to confirm that I play on two different devices, it shouldn't matter how many devices a person plays on. The device in question is a Samsung Galaxy tab4, SM-T530, I can't give you my game id as I haven't the Profile option and no King logo
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,294 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    Wake up the tree is a good challenge to have I love it but as you can only do 2 in 24hrs it is frustrating when you get one of the team that's randomly selected choose a flower then decide not to complete it it means that you cannot continue untill 24hrs have passed this should not be allowed as plenty of players do like to compete and win awards you shouldn't be froze out after 2 completions if other team members are not completing then that's there fault when they miss out. But definitely players should not be allowed to just choose a challange then hold everybody up for 24hrs when they change there mind and dont continue. How do others feel about this 🙂👍
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    Totally agree Kim, which is why I was annoyed when I was told I didn't participate as I'm sure I did as I generally do unless for some reason I didn't on this occasion but then I think I've had that message come up before. I do like the Wake the tree challenge as it gives people the chance to get some power upstand free lives without having to pay but I have noticed that the challenges are getting harder in the amount you have to collect .
  • blkswyf
    blkswyf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Has anyone’s tree actually woke up? I have done many challenges and the tree stays sleep
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,294 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for your reply leslie and for emailing me it's better for me that way to communicate with players . yes they are bubble with  seem to be making a lot of the challenges harder to complete so we win less and less spells. Were as we should be getting more in game help not more in game hindrances. Please feel free to email me with any topics its nice talk to about issues 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @Lesley-6 it might be that one isn't on the same app version as the other. Sometimes different platforms have different release.
    And sometimes different platforms have different events :( 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    blkswyf said:
    Has anyone’s tree actually woke up? I have done many challenges and the tree stays sleep
    Hi and welcome to the community, its great to have you here :)
    I have woken it many times. Usually when I first click on it, it tells me its going to find me a team. Then I go back after playing a couple of levels and its usually found me other players. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    KimElston said:
    Wake up the tree is a good challenge to have I love it but as you can only do 2 in 24hrs it is frustrating when you get one of the team that's randomly selected choose a flower then decide not to complete it it means that you cannot continue untill 24hrs have passed this should not be allowed as plenty of players do like to compete and win awards you shouldn't be froze out after 2 completions if other team members are not completing then that's there fault when they miss out. But definitely players should not be allowed to just choose a challange then hold everybody up for 24hrs when they change there mind and dont continue. How do others feel about this 🙂👍
    From both sides I understand. 
    Although many times I get the pop up that I didn't participate and it had ended so I didn't get rewards. Its not that I haven't bothered playing. Its that I got playing Farm heroes and I forgot to go back. A lot of players play multiple games and don't have enough time to finish or forget. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?