🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Change email

pirata20
pirata20 Posts: 365 Level 3
Hi everyone, long ago I associated the game Bubble witch saga 3 to the email of a friend who played with me, now we are no longer friends and I am logged in to King.com with his email, I can't change because I don't have the  password.  Assistance brings me to you, what should I do?

Best Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @pirata20 :)

Happy to hear you are back to play our bubblicious game  :pleased:

Since you are here, why don't win som Gold Bars for you game? Have a look here at our Contests. There's always a chance to win some nice prizes and starts here with a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Have a Bubblicious Holiday! 
  • LadyRaffie
    Answer ✓

I reported this to the Studio. There seems to be an on-going issue with the hats and that they are investigating.
    Unfortunately, I can't say when exactly this will be fixed. 

As soon as they get back to me with the fix I will let you know .Always make sure to have the latest game version installed and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any kind of issues. 

Have a Bubblific day :3

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @pirata20 !

QueenRaffie is off today, but I hope I can help you, too.  =)

The screenshot shows you're connected to your King account. Are you on the correct level? If you are, you're safe!!
    If you lost your game progress, you could contact our Player Support team tapping on "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page:

They would help you out. But for now, you're safe!

Cheers! <3

• LadyRaffie
    Answer ✓

Happy to hear you were able to connect your game through the King account :hurrah:

About the other matter, unfortunately, that's the way the game works. Do not worry anyway, you won't either see always the same players nor will be all of them from Facebook ;)

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?