🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I cannot claim the Tricksies Reward

Comments

• katking
    katking Posts: 13 Level 2
    I haven't received my tricksie rewards Please could you issue them to me. Thanks.
    ID: 8337369779
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Fingers crossed @yulisey! That was the only way I could fix it :( 
  • yulisey
    yulisey Posts: 9 Level 2
    Than you Chicken_Slayer!! 
  • katking
    Thanks also from me chicken slayer!
  • katking
    I haven't received my tricksie rewards either. Please could you issue them to me. I have had no response to my 7 emails i sent to customer service.  Really annoyed right now! 
    ID: 8337369779
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    If you're sending actual emails rather than using the community you are wasting your time as customer support as they call themselves but aren't just point you to the community where you may get an answer but seemingly not in this case as I'm still waiting or you have to wade through endless remarks and then you may or may not get a solution, personally I hate that customer support doesn't actually give you the support as I've neither the time, patience or inclination to wade through so many answers in the hope that I might, or more probably might not find, an answer, imagine if you went into a shop to customer services and they told you to ask one if the other customers, it just wouldn't happen so why does customer support do it. I'm sorry for digressing you hit on a nerve with saying you sent 7 emails but not had a response,  that's disgusting and totally unacceptable, good luck.
  • katking
    Thanks, but I've given up now. They did used to answer my mails so I don't know why they've stopped. They obviously don't care. And nobody seems to know why they still haven't sorted this problem with issuing tricksie prizes out yet??!  It's the only promo game I play as the others are stupidly impossible. I'm not going to bother with tricksies anymore. Shame isn't it when players lose out.
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    Can't say I blame you, at times I feel like giving up on the game completely but I've stuck with it for this long so I guess I'll still play but it is very offputting when your queries are either ignored or given irelevant information. Tricksies is the best of the intermittent events, as you say the others are impossible at least with Tricksies you hope to get something out of it but like the Wake up the tree challenge often you'd get players that just weren't playing and so you got no extra help.
  • taurus69
    taurus69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am not getting my rewards from Trixie's party either
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hello everyone! 

I have spoken with the Studio who was away during the Holiday season and reported all you guys said here. Unfortunately, we are still experiencing this issue.
    I understand how frustrating it can be and we're really sorry about that. As the CM previous to me said: Always make sure to have the latest game version installed and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any kind of issues. 

However, if you guys are still having issues with your rewards, please let us know along with your Game ID below

Thank you very much!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?