🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    rasjr92 said:
    Is there anything that I can do to get lives sent through to Facebook friends and to bubble friends when I click on send it keeps saying that the Facebook id is unavailable what can I do 
    Hi and welcome to the community. 
    Try the help given on this link here :)

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/265799/superstar-information-post-my-friends-are-not-showing-in-the-game-facebook-users
  • rasjr92
    rasjr92 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I did see a update on December 11th that was the update that I received
  • SirWellington
    SirWellington Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    I haven't heard of many others having issues with farm heroes, although some have had loading since its updates to the html5 option. I am wondering if that is device related.

I think farm heroes may be a device related issue.  I can log on to the chromebook and it shows my account as being logged on as well as the same level that is showing on my galaxy, however on the chromebook it tells me there is no internet connection.  The galaxy shows it as connected though.  

However, still no access to bubble witch 3 account with connection on any platform.

• FreddieB7
    FreddieB7 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Still having problems with no connection. Done everything possible but this still doesn’t fix the problem. This game was working fine up until a month or so ago. I have emailed and even explained my issues on Facebook page but no one seems to respond. It’s not my phone nor my service provider. Would be nice if someone could give a idea of what the problem might be. 
  • FreddieB7
    FreddieB7 Posts: 3 Newbie
  • charal
    charal Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Edited by CM: Unsupported language
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @FreddieB7 :)

Welcome to our Community! 

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. It is true it's been there for some time now. 
    We understand it can be frustrating and rest assured we have sent all the info we are gathering from players to the Studio and they are investigating it. Of course, as soon as they let us know it's fixed you guys will be the first ones to know

In the meantime, as our Superstar @Chicken_Slayer recommends,  try some of this troubleshooting and check always for updates :)

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed: 
  • anko_hh
    anko_hh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hey, 
    I have the same problem with the Bubble witch 3 on my smartphone (Huawei P10) but not on my tablet (Huawei Media Pad M5). Both with Android 9 and the actually version of this game.
    I'm not shure, but I think this problem with no internet connection on the smartphone begins after I  logged in with my account the in game on the tablet. Before this, I only played with the smartphone. 
    Since I forgot my password, I created a new one if I logged in with the tablet. I did not update the password on the smartphone. And now, due to the allegedly missing connection, I can no longer access may profile to change the passwort.
    Maybe this description will help you a little.

• PLatO825
    PLatO825 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I haven't been able to connect to the internet on Bubble Witch 3 since last night. I have a Pixel 3 & I've uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared the cache & powered on/off but still no connection.  What's next? Anything else I can do? Thank you!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    anko_hh said:
    Hey, 
    I have the same problem with the Bubble witch 3 on my smartphone (Huawei P10) but not on my tablet (Huawei Media Pad M5). Both with Android 9 and the actually version of this game.
    I'm not shure, but I think this problem with no internet connection on the smartphone begins after I  logged in with my account the in game on the tablet. Before this, I only played with the smartphone. 
    Since I forgot my password, I created a new one if I logged in with the tablet. I did not update the password on the smartphone. And now, due to the allegedly missing connection, I can no longer access may profile to change the passwort.
    Maybe this description will help you a little.

Hi and welcome! Did you log on to the Kingdom? or Facebook? Have you access to a pc you could try logging in with the new details?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?