🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Feedback on Leo's cup

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,260 Level 3
edited January 2020 in Discussions
This discussion was created from comments split from: Fairy dash is stuck 2 zones behind!.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator
    @QueenRaffie @Lesley-6 @Chicken_Slayer Waited 9 days with nothing to play but Leo's cup 🙈🙈🙈 then all you can give is one chapter which I have completed today then to my horror straight back to Leo's cup 😔🙈 why only one chapter a week ??? 
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    That's aggravating and frustrating Kim, I'm not that far yet as finding it difficult to get through the higher levels on my other device, I'm at 1740 something and of course not being able to use my accumulated stardust for much except the cats help for 30 minutes and then I generally only opt for the Arcade bubbles, the Bubble Bounty doesn't give out much, we both get frustrated with wake the tree and the other challenges apart from Tricksies party, if you are lucky enough to get the rewards which I seldom do on my Samsung tablet, I find are impossible so it will be a while before I get to the top level but I know how frustrating it gets as I used to have a similar problem with another game I play, never did get it resolved just decided to uninstall and start all over again, not the best solution I know and I'm not suggesting you do that, to me, and this is a generalisation and not aimed specifically at Bubble Witch, the developers seem to concentrate on the wrong things, yes, there is the need to keep the game interesting but surely that should mean keeping the levels going and yes, I also realise that each new element has to have approval and maybe creating new chapters and levels needs longer for approval as more to look into, who knows.
  • PrettyBubbles
    Yes it may do but if there is so much time put into Leo's cup which you play constant games for a week and are very lucky if you ever win and all for one spell then why cant they keep up with chapters 
  • Lesley-6
    Good question, hopefully you'll get some sort of reply but wouldn't surprise me if it's on the lines of what I've said, I had an ongoing debate with the other game developers and never got a satisfactory reply.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I assume its because they take time to make. They usually are quite far ahead (or used to be) then they have all side events and fixes and other stuff to do. 
    I know Farm heroes dropped theirs to weekly which if you are a player using gold and boosters is excellent. If you are a blogger using basic items, isn't. 
    You might be interested to know though that often in between making new levels, they go back and alter a lot of the older ones. Again, fun for regular players as its often like playing new levels. So if there are any you don't have 3 stars on, that's a good thing to do :) 
  • PrettyBubbles
    @Chicken_Slayer @QueenRaffie @Lesley-6 they are definatly not ahead of there selves only one a week and time cant be the issue as the Leo's cup has game after game constantly for 8 days at a time so if they can produce such a high quantity of games for that how can they not have constant levels if they abounded Leo's cup and used all the games they would never run out of chapters. So saying it takes time makes no sense as they can keep games going and going in Leo's  cup 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I'm just assuming as I don't make levels so I don't know what it takes exactly. I do know a lot of work goes into it. :)
  • Lesley-6
    I know it doesn't make sense but that is exactly what happened with the other game developer, concentrated on the challenges and the extra challenge only available to those that finish the main game and took what seemed a long time to open more levels or in this case it would be chapters
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hello everyone :)

Well appointed @Chicken_Slayer ! Yes, the Studio concentrates also on fixing issues and re-making older levels to make them more enjoyable for everyone. @Lesley-6complains about levels being too hard, being on level 1700 ish and @KimElston you are talking about wanting more levels ( btw amazing that you have accomplished to finish 20levels in only one day! O.o  impressive! ) Anyway, let's remember when we mention the Studio, we are talking about real people and not robots, therefore as humans, we take our time to create the magic ;) 

@KimElston I believe I answered you here about Leo's cup: it will be back to normal next 28th of Feb :3

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

• PrettyBubbles
       @QueenRaffie @Chicken_Slayer @Lesley-6 hello and I thank everyone for taking the time to reply to me its realy uplifting to get responses what do you mean when you say back to normal 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?