🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 2044

Woody
Woody Posts: 128 Level 3
I've been on this level for 3 days and only seen the top once. Even the videos say it's impossible and they only pass by using the Magic Hat (which I don't have in my game).

Please revise this level

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Woody :)

Wish you a Bubblific New Year! 

Thanks for the feedback. I will def pass it to the Studio, see if they can have a look at it and make it more enjoyable! 

Have a Bubblicious day :3

• ntobiasz1117
    ntobiasz1117 Posts: 1 Newbie
    That's it "I QUIT", this level is impossible. I've played this game for a long time, and have made it so far, but this level has made me decide to finally quit and stop playing.

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 128 Level 3
    I know exactly how you feel. The hard levels are now impossible. I actually managed to pass this one using about 10 boosters but am stuck on another hard level.

All the hard levels need to be looked at.
  • LadyRaffie
    Hello @ntobiasz1117 and @Woody :)

Some times we encounter with levels they test our magic skills and that's why the Studio makes some changes now and then. Happy to see you guys were able to beat them ;)

Have a Magic Monday :3

• MNeal3
    MNeal3 Posts: 17 Level 2
    I've been stuck on this level for almost 5 days now. I can't get any farther than around 200-150 bubble left. It seems impossible at this point. 
  • MNeal3
    MNeal3 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Still stuck on level 2044. I have been playing this level for 7 days to no avail. It just seems impossible at this point. Really about to just stop playing. It's just frustrating and no fun anymore. Have no idea how anybody passed this level without massive amounts of booster or magic hat, which I don't even know where that comes from... Been playing over 2 years and never saw one.
  • LadyRaffie
    Hello @MNeal3 :)

As I always say Community is a great place for fun and discuss the game we love but also about giving feedback. 
    I know the Studio has been looked into those hard levels and made some changes. Make sure you have your game is up to date :3

Have a Bubblific evening :chuffed:

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator
    @MNeal3@Woody@ntobiasz1117 I agree with your frustration the levels are getting very hard with to many on game hindrances to stop you enjoying it. I also have never seen a witches hat. We definatly need less blockages in our games and more things in there to help us compete them as without excessive amount of spell it's to hard and as you say less fun. @QueenRaffie I hope you're right and the games will change to give us more help i have my fingers crossed. 🙏🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?