🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    PLatO825 said:
    I haven't been able to connect to the internet on Bubble Witch 3 since last night. I have a Pixel 3 & I've uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared the cache & powered on/off but still no connection.  What's next? Anything else I can do? Thank you!
    Hi and welcome! Is there an update waiting?
    Did you update or anything before it stopped working?
  • PLatO825
    PLatO825 Posts: 5 Level 2
    No, I didn't notice if there was an update as they are set to automatically update. I've also tried Wi-Fi vs data & still nothing. I'm so frustrated!! I was on level 1097 & there's literally nothing I can do since I uninstalled & reinstalled since I can't sign in. Uuuggghhh!! Is there anything else I can try?
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @PLatO825 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Could you please confirm the following? 
    -You haven't been able to log since the 15th of Jan
    -You were on level 1214 on BW3

Let me know if both answers are yes. Will talk to Tech and see if they can have a look at your account and figure out what's going on 

Have a Bubblific evening! :3
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Always manually check for updates too as even though they are set to auto update, depending on connection, they don't always. I have spoken to many players that have it set to update and then when checked, it hasn't done it for many update versions :( 
  • PLatO825
    @Chicken_Slayer I did check for updates manually when I couldn't sign in but thanks anyway.
  • PLatO825
    @QueenRaffie yes to both. I was able to download BW3 & sign in on my son's phone & I was on level 1214.  I don't understand why this doesn't work on mine AFTER I uninstalled & reinstalled on my Pixel.  Any luck with tech?
  • moons65
    moons65 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I need an answer to my game shows me I have no connection
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hello everyone!

@PLatO825, I have talked to them and they were looking into it. Let you know as soon as they get back to me ;) 

@moons65 :) Welcome to our Magical Community :waving:

I understand how annoying this issue might be :(
    However, as said before on this thread it's an issue that it's being investigated by the Studio and unfortunately, we don't have more info at the moment. 

As soon as the Studio reports that this issue is fixed, you guys will be the first ones to know that :)

Have a Bubblicious day :3
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    @Doodiebunk

Hello and welcome to this community

☺ 

Unfortunately I have to draw your attention to the fact that you posted incorrectly. You are here in Candy Soda and not in Bubbel Witch. Please make sure that your game fits the page. There could be confusion. I have QueenB postpone it.

I wish you a nice day and good luck

• Doodiebunk
    Doodiebunk Posts: 7 Level 2
    Sorry. Thanks. I am new to this page. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?