๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Can anyone tell me how to create a poll

13ยป

Answers

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    @KimElston, I've no idea what the polls are about, my understanding of polls is that they are to see which of the star cats we prefer, that's just an example, so I'm sure you are correct, I was just curious as to see what your poll would be that's all. The story of Elsa the lioness was more than a popular film, she made many people more aware of conservation, it's a remarkable true story.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,310 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2020
    @Lesley-6 and @KimElston often polls are used to find player opinion on fun items, or vote for ideas. Like mine in Farm heroes. Sometimes the studio listen based on the amount of feedback. And as for the fun ones, they are just fun to learn more about people :)

I remember Born Free, I was only young when I saw it. And now I have the song stuck in my head, thanks for that ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

*edit if it was released in the 60s I clearly saw it many showings later as I wasn't even thought about till wayyyyyy after lol.
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    @Chicken_Slayer sorry about that some tunes do that and can be in your head for a couple of days, Matt Monro was the singer best known for singing the song, I was around in the 60s but wouldn't have seen the film until older, there was also a short tv series made based on the film, that starred Gary Collins and Diane Muldaur. Tnanks for the poll explanation
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,310 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Don't worry @Lesley-6 the children will soon replace it ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?