🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does it opt out of showing a video ad

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
While I'm playing BW3 I get the option to watch a video to get an extra booster to use on the level I'm playing but when I tap it it just disappears and I don't get a video to watch therefore no added booster 

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Its in testing as far as I am aware, so some players get it, and most don't. It might be that its not behaving as it should be and that is why it vanishes. I will let Raffie know :) Samsung?
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    It's only a recent problem and, yes, Samsung, I do wonder if it is my tablet sometimes.
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    @Chicken_Slayer and @QueenRaffie Further to my comment, tonight I seem to have the choice of either getting the video ad for the spell or the video ad for the 3 extra moves but can't have both, also if I opt for the spell, it gives me it but does away with the other bubbles, I'm sure before it left me one of the original bubbles
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I know Raffie is passing on the feedback, it is testing which is why its hit and miss and probably why its changing so much. I know they take feedback into consideration so if you wanted to let us know what you liked or didn't like about it, she can let the team know. It would be really helpful, thank you in advance :) 
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    Okay, didn't realise the hit and miss was down to the testing just thought it was another glitch, I like both options though not keen on all the boosters, would be good if the rainbow and blaster were given more often, I call it the blaster as it blasts through several rows, I know they all have their uses but sometimes the line blaster and the star that takes out all of one colour bubble in a group sometimes seem pointless though not always, by the way the line blaster as I called it is the one that just removes four or five bubbles in a line not the one that removes the whole line.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?