🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is there a way of banking free play time?

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
I think this is more of a suggestion than a question, is there a way that players can possibly bank there free life time, for example today I was awarded 180 minutes in wake the tree, another 60 minutes in wake the tree and also some minutes in the treasure play, can't remember how many minute s for that, it would have been nice to have an option to bank some for play later as players haven't always time to play hours at a time.

Answers

• LadyJEsq
    LadyJEsq Posts: 16 Level 2
    This is something I've wanted to suggest for months now. Especially with the Wake the Tree time because it can be a significant amount of time (like the 180mins you got) and sometimes it wakes the tree when I come on just to play a level or two real quick. It would be nice to be able to control all the challenges as well. I don't really like that when I do come on to play a level or two real quick, I have to fight, basically, to get to where I want to go because it just assumes that I want to play this challenge or receive my reward from that challenge. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Lesley-6 this comes up a lot with all of Kings games and I seem to remember one of the studios saying there is a reason they don't. I am not sure if they can. But...I will pass your question over to Raffie who can pass feedback to the studio for you  :) 
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    Maybe because they think players will bank too much but they could put a time limit on how long you can bank the free time, could be a bit complex I guess but it can be frustrating just coming in for a quick game or as in my case sometimes too late at night to have 3 hours free play but thanks for passing it on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?