🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why when I participate in the wake the tree challenge am I told that I didn't participate

Options
124Β»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,517 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @KimElston not that I have heard, but as @QueenRaffie will confirm, changes like this don't generally happen quickly as they have lists ranging from high priority to lower. I am not saying this would be low, but levels, games fixes etc will always come first, anything that involves changes tends to take longer. Plus we can only pass on feedback, sadly the Studio keep their cards very close to their chest and don't always tell the CMs until last minute. *mutters cos I just like to know things*Β  Β I am sure Raffie can ask them again and we can keep fingers crossed though as they do like happy players!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @jaweast I know it says you are connected, were you logged into Facebook or the Kingdom? Could you please try to log out, close the game completely, restart your phone then log back in please :)Β 
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,610 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    @jaweast I have found this happens from time to time if others have not yet started playing but I keep participating and eventually it all registered. @Chicken_Slayer lets hope so it would be nice if suggestions were tried out πŸ™‚
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    I've had a similar problem jaweast on Fairy Dash but it did right itself though I too have a query about the connection problem on my Samsung tablet but as yet no comment from the tech team.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    If its saying no internet, there is still no fix :(Β 
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    I'm confused, it's not saying no Internet connection, it's saying not connected to Facebook,Β  not sure if you were referring to me or @jaweast or bothΒ 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I think you did not choose any flower or did not clear one target

• centaurette
    centaurette Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Options

I know this is an older post, but I have recently had a similar problem. Yesterday, I completed 2 flowers so couldn't go further. Wake up this morning and try another flower... still couldn't...can only play 2 flowers a day. Go to play tonight after work and it says that I haven't participated and got NO rewards?!? And I know I didn't time out because I still was able to claim my daily prize without resetting to day 1.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,610 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @centaurette A very warm welcome to our friendly community. You can still continue in discussion that are relevant even they have been open a while ago. With the tree it is 2 flowers in 24hrs unless the board is completed then you can keep rejoining. You can time out without realising sometimes I have had it happen for example if you join a board that Is active you can be completing a challenge and during that the test of the team has cleared the acquired flowers and therefore it will say you didnt participate when you are convinced you did. But its best just to continue on a new board and make sure you quickly complete your challenges. I know it can be annoying but if there Is a fast team this can happen. Then on other occasions you can get a slow team and are locked out untill 24hrs has expired then you can rejoin the same board and complete 2 more flowers to claim your prize. Hope this has helped πŸ™‚ as you are new to the community I have added a couple of links that you may find usefull. If you go here https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/298145/a-guide-to-help-you-locate-the-different-areas-in-the-community/p1?new=1 you will find lots of useful information or maybe you want to go here https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/players-corner were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best. If you want a chance of winning gold bars then go here https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/competitions A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day β­πŸŒŸπŸŒžπŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?