🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost Progress Windows 10

Options
13»

Answers

• LadyJEsq
    LadyJEsq Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    @Foley1362 thanks again for your assistance with this matter. I emailed support and they got back to me quickly (lightning fast!) and offered to reset a newly created profile back to my old profile. That's nice but it isn't what I was hoping for. I thought by providing my info they could find my old profile and reconnect me to it. It's not just about getting back to the level that I was on, there's the loss of stardust, which was over 150000, the loss of the many boosters, the loss of the cats' power, Stella's house and I had over 50 golden chapters (what I had been doing in between program updates). Too much loss for a game that I played more out of a desire to complete it than because it was still fun. I think I'll finally leave my feedback on the "Your Opinion Matters" link now that I have time. 

I must say I'm really pissed about all this too. After the many times, I logged in to the app and got the "Save Progress" popup which only mentions FB as an option and not the option to save with email is just ridiculous. Had I known that was an option, I would've done it a long time ago. 
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
    Options
    @LadyJEsq, I know how you feel as that happened with me on another game but I did take note of your comment about playing more out of desire to complete rather than it was still fun, I wonder how many think that way, it certainly applies to me because of course the higher the level the tougher it gets and the less fun it is because you get stuck more, good luck with starting all over again, I know it's not what you want to hear but you'll get back to the higher levels quickly, I've been playing on my other device for a long time though I've still not got to level 2000+ but that's because I play other games on this device, my other device and on my laptop but I've not been playing on this one that long as I've not had it long but I've passed the 1000th level already, again bear in mind the other games and devices I play on and of course life in general so though you're not exactly happy with the situation it gives you the opportunity to have fun again for a while at least, I've more or less passed that stage on here, on my Samsung I went passed that stage ages ago but I'm tenacious and will stick with it for as long as there are levels to play.
  • LadyJEsq
    Options
    Thanks @Lesley-6, I know you feel my pain. I don't think I'll be starting over though. In May 2018 when I began playing, this game was totally addictive. You had reasonable levels, twice daily challenges so you can quickly earn stardust, and friends like fairies and cats that actually were helpful. Now, on most days, it's more frustrating than anything. Though I was enjoying getting the golden chapters. 

I have one more thing I can try, which I'm not holding my breath will work, but I don't have anything to lose, so I figure I'll give it a go at some point. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @LadyJEsq - sorry I missed your last tag. I’m so sorry they weren’t able to restore the game as hoped 🥺.  I can understand your frustration as I had over a 2 year login streak for CC Soda interrupted last year due to a technical glitch. I was proud of that streak as I’m sure you were very proud of your game.  I wish it had turned out better 🙏🏻

Good luck with your final try 🤞🏻
  • LadyJEsq
    Options
    Thanks @Foley1362! I'll need all the luck I can get based on my research. Lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?