🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I cannot claim the Tricksies Reward

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @Lesley-6 , @Kim_Smail and other witches & wizards!

I'm really sorry that this issue is not solved yet; our studio team are still working very hard to get a fix in place for you. 

Due to the nature of this type of investigation, it’s not possible to give an exact date for the resolution, I’m afraid. The studios strive to deliver the best playing experience, but bugs or errors can be tricky to pin down for a number of technical reasons.

We'll let you know when we have a solution!!

• Mnmgirl072
    Mnmgirl072 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I also have had problems with the tricksies party not letting me claim my prize after I got 3 trunks also.. Here's my ID number 10408351059. Would love to get this resolved please! Thanks! 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Mnmgirl072 :)

Sorry to hear that! In the meantime, while the Studio resolves the issue i have added some Gold to your account to compensate the missing rewards 

Have a Bubblific start of the week! 
  • Mnmgirl072
    Mnmgirl072 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you very much!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I have problem..I can't collect reward I won 3 from 5 ..But cannot get reward...

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,867 Bubble Witch Moderator

@sarma_palash123 Hi when you say you can not claim you're tricksies can you elaborate so as we can u understand what's gone wrong. For example has someone in the team you were playing completed all 5 chests thus ending the challange if not you cant claim untill this happens. If that is the case what are you getting on your screen as if you are being rewarded in this challenge you see the screen shot I have attached in animation if so you have to press the snake back button on the bottom left in order to collect any that are due to you this screen will remain untill prizes are collected .

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

Simple, the event finishes, we've played through however many levels but the opportunity to claim our prizes doesn't happen, in other words we don't get the claim your prize option that we should after the event has ended

• jiljill
    jiljill Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm not able to collect my awards in Trixie's party. Galaxy 9s .

Is this an Android issue?

Jiljill

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello guys!

As my collegue @Lola_Pop says it's an ongoing issue the Studio team is investigating and at this moment we can't give you an exact date for the resolution, unfortunately.

If you can give me your Game Id in the meantime I can try to send you something nice to compensate ☺️

Thanks and have a Bubblific Wednesday 🤗

• jiljill
    jiljill Posts: 2 Newbie

Jiljill is my game ID and thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?