πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Updated games

PrettyBubbles
PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited February 2020 in Discussions

@QueenRaffie @elsa @lolapop @Chicken_Slayer @Lesley-6 hello all hope this reaches out to the community as I just thought I would share with those that dont know as a lot have mentioned bugs. If when you open you're bubble witch you dont get the screen I have attached then you are not playing the fully updated game just follow the steps I have attached on you're πŸ“² by going into play store press the 3 dashes at the top left choose my apps and games then select update all if you having a problem doing it then let me know if I can be of any more help this is the only way you will be fully updated this can solve a lot of bugs if not ask the team but do this every now and then to at least Insure you are up to date before raising your issues. Hope you have found this helpful and happy playing πŸ“² πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?