🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New levels

shanda0413
shanda0413 Posts: 39 Level 2

I apologise if I shouldn't of entered this here,but I wouldn't let me comment or ask this question anywhere else.anyways I'm on level2140 and its finished. When or will there be anymore Levels. If so when? Or do I just keep checking back? Thank you

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @shanda0413 and no worries, its a good place to ask! :)

Yes keep checking back, levels are added often and I believe recently but we don't get told until they annouce :)

• TempleKassing
    TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2

I have a question about the new levels! I’ve been stuck on level 2158 for DAYSSSS. I’ve been playing everyday for a while. I love this game! But, this level... it’s made me want to delete this game all together. It’s impossible to beat. I use all of my boosters and the yellow hat. No luck. I updated the app and now it won’t save that I paid for the extra help you get from the animals. (Extra balls, the fairies, points and the one that explodes. It’s what’s you choose when you start the level). I can’t buy extra boosters. I can’t earn them because whomever I’m paired with on the “ wake the tree”, they don’t ever play so I’m stuck waiting 24 hours and doing all 4 flowers. This is very frustrating! Is there anything that can be done??? Please help!

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4

I agree this one is very hard, I had to use much boosters on this one, else it seems not doable..

• TempleKassing

Ugh. Still stuck. I did however wake the tree I’m and now I’m waiting for the other players to clear the last flower!! I’ll be collecting my SSI check before they clear that flower!! 🥺

• shanda0413

@TempleKassing not trying to stress u out even more. If possible when u get to Leo's save any boosters u get from the "wake the tree" cause level 2167 is just like 2158 if not worse. Level2166 is ridiculous 😠 also.dint use any boosters on Leo's cause it really not worth it u only win one booster and that's if u beat 30other players . only one person can win.

• TempleKassing

I FINALLY BEAT IT!!!!! No boosters. Nosy the yellow hat and the magic wand!! Whoot whoot!! Now I’m in the next chapter and when I got to the third or fourth level in there, up where it tells you that you’ve gotten a star; Like 12 or three, it said something about magic star. Do you know what that is?

• TempleKassing

@shanda0413 Thank you for the info!! I learned not to use the boosters the first time I played Leo’s cup but thank yuu Lou for the help!! I appreciate it!!

• shanda0413

@TempleKassing oh sorry about that. I just assumed that Leo's cup was after level2158. It was on mine that's why I thought that.

• shanda0413

@TempleKassing that's awesome u was able to beat without boosters, I think I used 6 boosters on that one level. I wasn't trying to be aknow it all about Leo's cup, I didn't relieze ,how mine was could be different for someone else . Level2167 is ridiculous. So annoyed. Wake up tree is the same one from yesterday morning ,td other 2 players picked a flower and yet to do anything.so obviously I played wake the tree by myself AGAIN

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator

I can't help as you're all higher than me but I am loving the flow on this thread, so helpful :)

When does Leo's cup start? I haven't even seen it 🤔

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?