🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New levels

Comments

• shanda0413
    shanda0413 Posts: 39 Level 2

@Chicken_Slayer ,I thought it was after level2160 ,but @TempleKassing was @ 2158 a d she has already has played it . So to answer ur question idk. Lol.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator

Its ok @shanda0413 I have years then before I see that 😂😂😂

Also always feel free to share tips, its not knowing it all, its helping as sometimes things we think are obvious, are not to others. Better to share than not :)

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Community_Team @community @Chicken_Slayer Hi you get Leo's cup after every level it lasts for one week but if you dont compete the chapter before the the week end which is on a Monday then you wont get it as a new chapter is the put on on a Tuesday. @shanda0413 @TempleKassing No definitely dont use youre boosters during Leo's cup save them for you're chapters. And the wake up the tree I and others have mentioned this many times we shouldn't be blocked out after 2 flowers and players shouldn't select to participate if they dont do it as it will freeze us out for 24hrs. I think 3hrs is long enough then you should be let back in to clear the flowers. Anyway that's my moan over. And I wish you all a bubblific day. And I am here if any one needs some advice as mentioned earlier we all know different things and may all be of use in our own way 🌹🌞

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator

You're great @KimElston You help players a lot and you are an expert at this game :)

• PrettyBubbles

@Chicken_Slayer aaawwww thank you what a lovely thing to say 🙂🌟

• TempleKassing
    TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2
    @KimElston. I 1000% agree that there should be a time less than 24 hours on the tree. The last three days I’ve had to do all 4 flowers myself. I don’t understand why I’m the only one getting the flowers. Most of the time I don’t even try to beat it with the current level I’m on. If I’m trying to get 80 red bubbles to get the flower and I know one of the levels I’ve already beaten is all red ones I go there. I thought you had to tap the screen to continue into the area to wait the tree so why am I Having to be paired with two other people that don’t even do anything. I’m getting pretty annoyed with that. I really do wish that the time limit was way lower than 24 hours
  • TempleKassing
    TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2
    @shanda0413. Remember those two levels you told me that were a nightmare? Yeah, I actually beat both of those in the same night!! I couldn’t believe it!!! My all time level that I hated was that one that took me almost a week.  Hahaha. I’m on the second to last level before I clear the whole chapter. Looks like I’m stuck again.haha
  • PrettyBubbles
    @TempleKassing its puzzling as there is no reason for holding the tree up by the time restrictions or players to not complete there selection as I do the same you only have to go back to a level that fits your choice. Maybe the rules will get changed at some point 🙏 as it Is a good challenge to have in place just needs tweeking
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    I agree for the tree, for the last one I had to do all 4 flowers by myself and thus needed to wait 24h before completing the 3rd and 4th one because the 2 other players weren't doing anything.
    It would be nice to reduce a bit the waiting time, maybe not 3 hours but 6 hours for example, that would let all participants enought time to get at least 1 flower, and if nobody else is participating we could finish the tree by ourselfs in one day.
  • PrettyBubbles
    @kaiser1618 I think 3hrs is plenty of time then the tree should re open 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?