🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Magic star?!?

TempleKassing
TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2

So I’m in the latest chapter. I’ll include a picture of the level I’m on but as I was nearing the end of this level this star appeared and kept telling me magic star. It kept going to the top of the screen. I have no idea what that is and what it means. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4

I have no idea what you are talking about 😅

The bar you encircled is just the score on the level with the stars giving the steps to reach 1, 2 or 3 stars on the level 🙃

• TempleKassing

@kaiser1618. Yeah I know what that bar is but I circled it because that’s where there was another star that was blueish that kept going towards that bar and it was flashing magic star. I’ve never seen it before. If I see it again I’ll take a picture. Thanks anyway! 😁

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    I'd like to know to, it seems to be a new thing and appears where the stars are with your score for that level, it's the stars that are especially counted in the Starlight even. The 'magic star' appears when you  are nearing the third yellow star which may give you the score of 9000 for example but the magic star appears and your goal then is to reach that and not only does it appear the score you have to reach goes up from 9000 to 18000, if you reach it the magic star lights up, but that's it so what is it purpose, there's certainly nothing magical about it as far as I'm concerned.As you can see in the screenshot there are the three normal yellow stars that are always there but then is a bigger star at the end called the ' magic star'.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hey everyone! 

Yes, the Magic Star is a new feature only for the best of best in witchery! 

This is the way it works: When you reach the 3d star on the level - you will get the opportunity to upgrade stars to "Magic Stars".To achieve them you need to reach a new score, that is higher than the 3d star and will be displayed right below it.

Once you win the level with Magic Stars the three golden stars will be replaced by the Magic ones in the map. 

Hope this info helps! :3

Have a Bubblific weekend! 

• Lesley-6
    Thanks, already worked that out but what is it's purpose, do we get rewards, does it push it up in the Starlight event, I don't mind getting them if there is a purpose or reward but don't see the point otherwise.
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Have never heard of or seen this magic star 
  • TempleKassing

@QueenRaffie thank you for the help. I was super confused on what that was as I’ve been playing for quite a while but I’ve never seen it before. I didn’t know what to do with it so I guess I ruined it on my first try. Haha

• Luna68
    Luna68 Posts: 17 Level 2

Hey, this magic Stars are for the medal. They are on the hard or super hard Levels or on the Ghost Level.

• miamila
    miamila Posts: 3 Newbie

I noticed the magic stars a while back. I didn't pay close attention to the score numbers but I did notice that when I got 3 of them it showed up on the level like a golden crown. It was then I realized that it's much like the golden crown, it's just an award. Not really "magic" at all. Maybe it helps in some areas I don't pay attention to like points, as she said up there. ^^ I was hoping for magic. ☹️ But I'll take whatever I can get to help me along.

• Lesley-6

Personally i don't see much point to the medals either, yes you get fairy dust but when you can't do anything with the dust then having more is just plain ridiculous although of course it will help players that haven't reached the point of not being able to spend their fairy dust but shouldn't ALL players get a benefit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?