🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New levels

12346»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Feedback is always passed on quickly @TempleKassing however that is sadly no guarentee anything will happen or happen quickly. If it does, its often after they have finished everything else they need to do first as they have a priority list starting with a broken game, glitches, new features, events etc, adding new levels to that and future plans for things, so changes might take a while. It might not. If it does happen. But it might, just so you know :)

• TempleKassing
    TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2

@Chicken_Slayer thanks!! I guessed as much. It’s not a big deal. It’s just a game. 😁 It’s just on my wish list! 😎

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited February 2020

Hello everyone!

Yes, I passed this to the Studio and got this morning their response.

About the time limit, as I said nothing it can be done. The time limit is 24h which is the same for many events to give the opportunity to players across the world to participate. I know that it can be frustrating for players engaged like you guys but that is the way it works.

About other players picking up the same colour it seems to be fair. In the end, it's about working together to get the 4 tiles. Why can they choose the same colour? Because all players who complete at least one task in the board get a reward. And also, because this will mean they are never stuck waiting for other team members if they pick a tile and are not active.,

Hope all this info helps to clarify things 🤗

Have a Bubblific Thrusday ☺️

• shanda0413
    shanda0413 Posts: 39 Level 2

@QueenRaffie i believe I was misunderstood about the same flower, when on the same flower and both complete it then someone is basically losing a turn. Cause bother ppl can get credit for the same flower. But its not that big of a deal.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?