πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing spells

Options
Wrtulka
Wrtulka Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, my every spell is gone. What can I do?

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Wrtulka 😊

Welcome to our Community πŸ‘‹

Could you please elaborate a little bit more? Or attach some screenshots to understand better your issue? Without a little bit of more info it's quite difficult to help you πŸ˜₯

Have a Bubblific day πŸ€—

• Wrtulka
    Wrtulka Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I logged out from the game Bubble witch saga 3, than logged in and every spells which I earned during the playing game are gone. I have none of spells now and I had a lot. I dont understand how is this possible and dont like it not at all. I have written to the help desk, not yet replied. Thank you.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Wrtulka 😊

I completely understand your disappointment at losing the spells. Boosters (like spells) are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you update or delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost. That is why it’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device since there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play.

Saying that, we do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

Hope this info helps ☺️

Have a Bubblific ThursdayπŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?