🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where are my extra bubbles after each level going?

They use to accumulate to 30 and I'd get 3 spells but after i got to level 300 or so all of a sudden it quit. Any help?

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @chelseamcgill29 :)

Could you please provide with more info? I'm not sure at what you are referring to...🤔

Have a Bubblific day 🤗

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,260 Bubble Witch Moderator

@chelseamcgill29 @QueenRaffie hi if I am right you are referring to the bubble counter bar that add bubbles at the end of each game this will only appear if you complete the level without using all you're bubbles it will then add them to bar and reward you with spells once it reaches 30. Also this is a in game challenge and does not mean you will receive it permanently as with all the in game bonus challanges they can be removed or replaced at anytime some players have challenges that others dont and vice versa. But I am sure only if its possible it would be re added for you. Hope it hasnt disheartened you. 🙂🌟

• Mona_Lindqvist
    Mona_Lindqvist Posts: 6 Level 2

@Mona_Lindqvist My bubble counter reward after ending a level is gone it just disappeared in the middle of a game I was on level 50 something... and now have all my booster rewards disappeared too and I had collected many. How can this happen in a middle of a game? Can I please get some help and answer. It can not be right that rewards one hav just goes away...I am so disappointed, can it be fixed?

• PrettyBubbles

@Mona_Lindqvist Hi and welcome to the community 👏🌹🙂🌟. The bubble counter works as my previous comment above but loosing your spells is different 🤔 are you backed up with a king or face book account ? as it is very unusual to loose progress if you are. Also go into play store press the 3 lines to the left of the search bar and select apps your game will appear in the list if it needs updating. This may help for future bugs. As for recouping you're spells the team will only do this in rare occasions if it is checked and turns out to be there in game error. But please dont be disappointed this is a very rare occurrence. 🙂

• Mona_Lindqvist
    edited February 2020

You say that "bubble Counting" rewards are a challenge and it does not mean one will get to keep it permanently... But it can not be right to lose it all of a sudden, the level before it disappeared I got my bubbles countings and was close to my 30 bubbles, after next level Stella and her bubble counter was gone... Does that sounds right to you...??? I thought it was something wrong with the game so I reinstalled the game I play on my Windows 10 app and after that my boosters was also gone... Not only did I lose Bubble rewards while plying I also lost all my boosters, since I did not think that I would loose my boosters if I reinstalled the game. Sending screenshots from the game before it all happened...

• PrettyBubbles

@Mona_Lindqvist Hi no it's not fair but it sometimes does happen that's why I recommend checking for updates as it can help with bugs. As for your spells there Is always a risk if you uninstall then reinstall your game that you will loose them. Just continue to back up and update. If you do this regularly you are less likely to have issues. But the team cant always help with re embercing spells. If it happens continually they may be able to investigate further. Sorry this is happened I hope it wont again. If it does come back to us. I hope you continue playing and have fun whilst doing so. 🙂🌹

• Mona_Lindqvist

I don't believe what the 30 bubbles reward was a challenge, every challenge have a known timelimit that one knows from the beginning. The 30 bubbles was a new feature in the game that you found was to good for the players to keep in the game... So please don't treat us gamers like idiots and say that it was a challenge that is a big lie. I am tired of being treated like a fool. So if the 30 bubbles reward isn't going to come back I will no longer play Bubble Witch Saga 3. I have been a avid fan of of this game since the beginning but not anymore... Let me know if you are going to bring back the 30 bubbles reward, I will start playing again if you do that. I am also a player who has been buying a lot over the years.

Kind regards Mona Lindqvist e-mail: limona@comhem.se

• PrettyBubbles

@Mona_Lindqvist hi I am sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving us. I do agree with you I havnt had the bubble counter for a while now🤔 and have realy missed it I would love it back. It is a additional challenge the challenge is to complete levels without using all you're shots and the reward is to add them to counter and as you know receive spells once completed. But it's a good rewarding challenge and would love to see it back. I will ask if there is any plans to reinstall it and will come back to you with an update. Please be calm and patient whilst I find out. I hope you continue as one of our players. 🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?