🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Window 10 App freezing, can't click buttons

Answers

• NhWendy
    NhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2

You are welcome, Robert. I am glad it is helpful to you.

I haven't tried ChickenSlayers suggestion yet.

What does not make sense to me is that the window will close the first time (pick team) but not the second (after picking flower). It is as though there is a programming omission when closing the window a second time. In other words, the programmer did not put the same instructions for the program to close the second window.

In my recent experience with a BIG problem with the Candy Crush Soda Saga game, this is the right place to be rather than contacting Support.

If more people, like you, join this discussion, our problem might get addressed.

By the way, my version of Bubble Witch is V6.5.90 which came out on Feb 20.

Wendy

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,967 Pet Rescue Moderator

I will tag @QueenRaffie who is our community witch and see if she can find out. I honestly think a reinstall is the best option but please remember to back up progress first!!!

And yes, this is the best place for help as our CMs liase with the studios directly 😁

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hey everyone!

As @Chicken_Slayer mentions, let me talk with the Studio and see what they say.

It might require me asking you some more info details, but so far I'm going to provide them with all the info you detailed here. Keep you posted!

Have a Bubblific start of the week 🤗

• NhWendy

Good to hear from you, QueenRaffie I just picked a flower and closed the game. Instead of going back to it, I came here out of frustration. Life as enough frustration in it, and I dislike finding it in a game.

The Studio has been very slow to respond to the BIG problem for Windows 10 user in CCSS. Early in the discussion, I recommended turning to Stella for her help. No one responded. Not even Haha, the last I looked.

I am beginning to find writing to the Community more satisfying than playing.

• NhWendy

My keyboard is giving me trouble. Should say: Life has.

• Robned
    Robned Posts: 24 Level 2

Great that something will happen, but just note I have latest version of Windows and just recently reinstalled the app (having saved progress on facebook) - but the problem is the same.

Kindly,

Robert

• rrapunzell1
    rrapunzell1 Posts: 16 Level 2

I'm having all the same problems. Windows 10 doesn't seem to "remember", in addition to the freezing.

Example. If I have a blue hat and exit the game, the next time I open the game the hat is gone. If I earn the yellow hat and get the boost, after restarting the game it allows me to go through the process of earning each of the hats, but can only earn 1 of the boosts at a time

• Lady_Choo

@NhWendy the trouble is when another company is involved (such as Microsoft) its not that they are slow working on it, but its getting a response in real time if one is having a knock on effect on the other.

• Lady_Choo

Thank you everyone, I will tag @QueenRaffie so she see's this when she is in the office next week, and we can see if she has heard anything :)

• NhWendy

Thank you, ChickenSlayer!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?