🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I have 1 gold bar. How do I get rid of it?

Bubbiey
Bubbiey Posts: 3 Newbie

I have used my gold bars except 1. Don’t want to buy any more. How can I get rid of it?

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,170 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

@Bubbiey Hi you sound very disheartened but please dont be as I have explained in my above responses you are not obligated to spend any money there are as I have said many challenges that give away good prizes. Have a read of my previous comments and give them a go. Wishing you happy playing time. 🙂🌟

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @Bubbiey and welcome to our magical Community!

There's nothing you can buy for a Gold Bar in the game at the moment. If I were you, I'd just leave the Gold Bar in your account. You never know what you'll be able to do with it in the future!

Cheers!❤️

• Bubbiey

I should never have purchased the bars. I miss the random extra spells I got before that.

• Lady_Lara
    Lady_Lara Posts: 5 Level 2

why do you have to pay for gold bars when the piggy bank is full.

• PrettyBubbles

@Bubbiey as you know you need a minimum of nine gold bars to play the so anything below that just stays on your total bar. As for your comment regarding you missing spells due to purchasing gold bars this is not the case. Purchasing gold bars has no impact on any other spells. For me they are handy to have if you use them wisely as sometimes you have one shot left cant see the top so think that attempt is a fail then when you fire that last shot and it does the magic of showing you were closer than you thought then hey presto = gold bar option = level completed. Hope you keep playing and have fun whilst doing so. 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles

@Lady_Lara Hi we cant realy complain as collecting the gold bars and the 4 tickets are the only challenges that require a no obligation purchase but can be very helpful especially the tickets as that includes a rainbow rush that will clear all bubbles of your choice and this particular spell is very rare to come across. There is always plenty of challenges on offer that give away many free lives and spells maybe participate in those. Also look out for competitions in the community that also offer free additions should you win and a lot of the time they are gold bars. So you have many options to obtain no purchase bonuses. Give them a try and good luck. 👍🌟🌹🙂

• Bubbiey

Thank you all. I will take your suggestions, but I did pay for the bars and the golden tickets require money as well. This is somewhat irritating to have to continually spend extra money.

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

@Bubbiey Hi you sound very disheartened but please dont be as I have explained in my above responses you are not obligated to spend any money there are as I have said many challenges that give away good prizes. Have a read of my previous comments and give them a go. Wishing you happy playing time. 🙂🌟

• Dj70
    Dj70 Posts: 1 Newbie

None of these helps with my problem or questions. My piggy bank is full so I keep losing the gold bars earned through out the level/game and have to purchase gold bars. How do I keep the gold bars earned to use them??

• PrettyBubbles

@Dj70 hi and welcome to the community. Once your piggy bank is full you can not collect any more. You still see the gold bars after each level but they dont total the piggy bank score above 50 as that's the maximum it holds 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?