🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stuck on level

Options
Kellie-2
Kellie-2 Posts: 10 Level 2

Has anyone figured out level 2148? You get 13 bubbles. It is impossible to get with no boosters. And I keep running out of lives because no one is sending them anymore. Maybe the friends I have quit playing. I dont know. But I am stuck with this level.

Comments

• Kellie-2
    Kellie-2 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I forgot to mention in my last one that for some reason I get repeated on the 2nd magic hat when I should habe gotten the third. It just happened again. Is there a reason for that?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Try to focus how to burst bubble most in one bubble.Keep trying you can do it..

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    Options

As far as I remember this level was indeed a bit hard and I needed 2 boosters to complete it and the golden hat. Concerning the boosters it's now quite easy to get some with the wake up tree. For the golden hat it's totally radom, sometimes the 3rd one doesn't appear in many level so you fall back to the 1st one once the bar of the 2nd is empty, it's annoying but there is no other solution as trying again ...

However for the golden hat one thing I did was doing again an old very easy level when I had the 2nd hat to be sure to get the golden one if it's in the level because sometimes difficult levels are so hard than you can't get the golden hat even if it's present in the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?