🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lets have a happy thread

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Its Friday 13th. The world is a pretty dire place. Lets have a happy thread. Share a piece of good news. Share a happy story. Share a fond memory. Share a picture of your animals, your children, your garden. Lets bring some happiness :)

I will start with some good news. My daughter found out yesterday what grandchild we are having...

We just have to wait a few more weeks to find out what our daughter in laws baby is. They are due within a few weeks of each other ❤

So your turn now. Share something with us 🤗

Comments

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.

How wonderful for you and your family Chicken_Slayer.

In the midst of all this world turmoil, last night our daughter who lives interstate and teaches in the country was on her way home to her fiance's place in Brisbane, and phoned me excitedly to tell us that her car had just ticked over the 10,000kms mark. First world problems I know, but she had to buy this car last year after she walked away from a near fatal high speed crash which wrote off her previous one. It is a blessing to have her in our lives when it could have been so different. And she is busy planning their wedding for early next year. We look forward with optimism.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for sharing @Margo_Holloway wow, She was incredibly lucky! It just goes to show you don't know what is around the corner and a wedding too, how lovely 💕

How is the weather over there now? I haven't heard so much about fires, so I am hoping its calmed down!

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.

The weather is absolutely perfect over here, as it usually is most days. Today is 21 degrees, sunny with a fresh breeze and almost a clear blue sky. Even the rain, when it comes, is perfect. Hopefully fire season has passed, that said we can get fires in March and April.

• Skye0Malley
    Skye0Malley Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options

My kitty Mia charging her powers 😆

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Aw I love little Mia @Skye0Malley,

Luna is recharging his...

He now vanishes for roughly 20 hours of each day and when he comes in, he has lost his lovingness to some degree. Not that he was ultra loving anyway to us. And he has decided I am his personal snack machine. Twice now he has been on my keyboard before I can even blink with his nose in my hand looking for some wet tuna treat I discovered for him (like a sachet of paste stuff) and if I dare to walk in without anything...I get the back turn, a side glare and he ignores me 🤣

@Margo_Holloway Hoping the fires stay away now, envious of your weather though. We seem to have rain, wind and just for a change, snow before rain again lol.

• Skye0Malley
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer I wish I could let my girls out to explore. But we have to many stray cats around😪. But the bunny gets the yard most of the day if it's nice outside. Tuna will do it every time lol. ❤

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I wish he would stay in @Skye0Malley but even on the coldest windiest wet nights he has been adamant he has been going out, but then he is in and out. We seem to have random cats appearing now.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Oh and so we have been encouraging him to come in with treats. Now everytime i walk into the room he jumps over my laptop and walks all over me sniffing my hands until he gets his way. Then he jumps away. We created a monster!

• Skye0Malley
    Options

Is he neutered? He might have a family out there if not.. 🐱🐾🐾

• Skye0Malley
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer lol I always forget to tag. See above ? Silly me😂😂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?