🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Queens of the Kingdom: Meet LaFourmi🦸🏻‍♀️

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Discussions

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate!

Hello Witches and Wizards!

Every great Saga needs all sorts of Heroes! 🦸🏻‍♀️

As part of the Women’s Day, Stella would like to take this opportunity to celebrate one of our talented Senior Agile Testing Lead for King @LaFourmi

We sat with her and asked a few questions, so sit back and get ready for some girl power!💪

"Hi! My name’s Dia 👋 I work as an Agile Test Lead at King, meaning I help coordinate the testing process in our game team!"

. What was your dream job as a child?

I don’t think I’ve ever had a dream job, but I remember playing pretend I was a lawyer.

.What do you like about being a Senior Agile Testing Lead for King?

Being able to make an impact in your own game team through new ways of working.

. What are your challenges as woman in the gaming industry?

I tend to second-guess myself in group discussions and sometimes I struggle to express my thoughts because of that.

. Any advice for the women out there wanting to join a gaming company?

Believe in yourself and work hard to achieve what you want!

. Do you have a motto? If yes, want to share it?

Trust your intuition.

. Who inspires you and why?

Frida Kahlo, she never let anyone tell her what she could or couldn’t do, even when her art was under-appreciated.

If you want to ask her any questions, just ask below!

If you want to read more interviews with other Queens of Kingdom follow this link

And remember... May the Community be with you! 🚀

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?