🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Game hackers ? Or possible ?

PrettyBubbles
PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

@QueenRaffie @Chicken_Slayer Hi we mentioned before about cheats can get into games at times what do you think about my screen shot as you will see by the time the game had been playing approximately 12mins that's about 3 maybe 4 if your quick games played an 8 figure score is impossible to achieve even with +4 on all 3 to 4 games feel like this is one of them people that have somehow got access to some sort of cheating tool it's not as you know the first time I have noticed this so though this time I will screen shot. It's a shame as it disheartens other players I notice they stop playing on the occasions that this happens dont know what can be done to stop it just thought it was worth mentioning again. Hope you have had a starlistic weekend and a big thumbs up 👍for all you're hard work 👏👏🌹🌟🙂

Comments

• PrettyBubbles

@QueenRaffie @Chicken_Slayer hear is the screen shot I forgot to attach 😊 and it's a 7 figure score not 8 😊 I should of gone to spec save 🤣

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator

Sometimes points can go up quickly if they were not connected...and sometimes yes they do cheat. King cannot do much about that until their game breaks, as there are so many out there and its really not fair 😭

• PrettyBubbles

@Chicken_Slayer I know its difficult to stop but yes it is very unfair scores can go up quickly but not 7 figures in just over ten mins of joining thats Impossible. 🤔 🙈 it's a shame for the rest of the Leo's cup team as they just stop playing. 👎

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator

I get the same on my game....if they are Facebook friends I take them off, but unfortunately all games have exploiters which isn't fair.

Its the same on Funky bay which is an island game :(

• Luna68
    Luna68 Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited March 2020

Ich glaube schon das es Spieler gibt die cheaten, ist zwar nicht fair den anderen Spielen gegenüber

• TempleKassing
    TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2

@KimElston Hi! I just wanted to say that I have reached a very high score twice in Leo’s Cup. The only way I reached that was I had two days off and nothing better to do than play. The first time I got the high score was by completing the level. It gives you 4x the points. My friend and I were the top two on the other time and she almost beat me. She got the high score because she bought a crap ton of spells or whatever they are called and used them on Leo’s Cup. I don’t know of a way you can cheat in this game. I thought people were cheating at first so I looked it up on Utube. I really don’t thing there’s a legitimate way. I hope this helps. 💜

• PrettyBubbles

@TempleKassing hi yes I win Leo's cup plenty of times but on occasions there are game hackers and you can tell by the amount of time the team as been selecting to play for example 10 mins is approximately 3 games and to include ×4 the score is unachievable. I just dont play if this happens but at least the studio keeps an eye on this and do their best but as with any technology you will always get them. Have a fairylistic day 🙂🌟

• sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3

hi @KimElston ! i have the same problem as you with Leo's cup. 😔 most of the time i don't bother to play it. i i have won a few times. the magic hat with the yellow leo cat activated increases my score by a lot. but most of the time i find it not worth the effort to play because cheaters easily beat me too. i feel for you!

• TempleKassing
    TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2

Wow. That seems crazy to me. Why would you need to cheat if you’re only going to win two items? Maybe one? Seems kind of dumb. They just had a thing that ended I think yesterday where if you collect the amount of stars or whatever and it goes for like three days. I didn’t even try to play because the person had over 1300 stars. How do you collect that many in three days? I guess I just didn’t think that people cheated on this game because I didn’t think that there was a way but now that I saw that you can definitely tell.

• PrettyBubbles

@TempleKassing yes it is at times very clear that stars and scores are way above normal play 🤔🤔

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?