🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 2272

ssavage89
ssavage89 Posts: 6 Level 2

Any hints on how to get past level 2272? 35 owls with only 19 bubbles is being a bit difficult🤪

Comments

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4

This level was indeed not easy, as far as I remember I used 1 booster and the golden hat on this one.

During all the way up don't care about the owls, only thing that matters is going upwards to reach the top of the level, once reached the owls are all stuck together so that you can shoot 4 or 5 with a single shot. But most of the times there are not enough shots left at this point that's why I used the golden hat at the end.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,865 Bubble Witch Moderator

As @kaiser1618 Said I agree concentrate on clearing the bubbles its much easier to get you're owles this way as they will group up. Good luck👍🌟

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?