1000 Club

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,984 Community Manager

Welcome to the Club of those who've reached Level 1000 in Bubble Witch 3 Saga!ย 
Share here your best scores, tips and memories!ย 

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Comments

• SammieSweetheart1994SammieSweetheart1994 Posts: 16 Level 2
    I'm on level 1,169 right now and going up. I really hope you guys come up with more levels before I get to the last level because its really the only game ever that I truly enjoy and it relaxes me and makes me happy. My favorite parts are the farther you get the more cool tips you get. I just got the broom sweep helper in the levels and it's awesome. Always play the challenges as often as possible, those get harder the farther you get. But more helpers the better ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Iโ€™ve just passed level 1000 and was looking where I can get a badge but it looks like there isnโ€™t one for level 1000

• paul5473paul5473 Posts: 461 Level 4

Passed level 1000 a while ago and that section for me I got nearly all gold from first tries! Love these levels and this game so glad to be a game expert and help were I can even in these uncertain times! Thank you for all the enjoyment you've given me with this game and still updating it to give us new levels to enjoy!

Thank you king!

• RobinCorteRobinCorte Posts: 2,228 Level 5
  • PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 7,782 Bubble Witch Moderator

@QueenMia hi I passed level 2240 on Wednesday I have had lots of ups and lots of downs getting through all the levels but most of all I have enjoyed every achievement. And being made game expert was realy great I love giving and giving my time to help where I can Is a good feeling. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 7,782 Bubble Witch Moderator

@SammieSweetheart1994 hi you have no worries level 2240 chapter chapter 123 is the current chapter so you have plenty to be getting on with and a new chapter Is released every Tuesday or Wednesday. Happy gaming ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

When is the Badge for Bubble Witch 3 Saga Level 1000 coming ??