🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BWS3 - Stuck at level 2460 on Windows 10! (Latest Update)!

Options

Answers

• Dana-13
    Dana-13 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Coug……I am playing on a PC, Windows 10 also. I have no idea how to update. I follow the prompts, I end up at the Microsoft Store then back to my game. There are no updates on my PC but apparently you can download the game on mobile phone and go further. I am not doing that........I'll just wait a little longer, keep checking and hopefully the updates will arrive.

Good luck everyone 😊

• Coug
    Coug Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Guess I'll wait with you, Dana. Thanks.

• Petka
    Petka Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I have the same problem. I am playing on a PC, Windows 10 also. I've tried everything. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now I have the current version, but when I open the game, I still write to update the game... I tried to install the application on my phone, there are new levels available, but all the bombs have disappeared and the game is not working properly. Please for help. :(

• pAlc
    pAlc Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I lost all my boosters trying to get new levels. Now I don't have any boosters, new levels, and the "Update" message just keeps coming up...

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@pAlc hi you're screen shot is normal and its best to leave it alone as no matter how many times you select it Unitill the new level has been rolled out to you and these are added at randomly different times it will just keep repeating the same pop up. Dont ever try to uninstall and reinstall as you will loose any spells. Its always worth doing this process to ensure your game is always updated. Open your app store select the 3 dashes top left then select my apps this is were you will find the option to update your game if in doubt just choose update all. This is how I always get the latest updated game. I check it once a week. also go into you're phone setting open apps and search and open bubble witch at the bottom it will give you latest version it should read 6.8.4 this is the up to date version. Hope that helps have a starlistic day 🌟🌞🌈 @Coug @Dana-13 @Shannon2318 and all others this Is how to update your game for better playing experience. If you are waiting for a new chapter then it MAY only MAY help speed that up as well. but its essential to make sure you are always playing the latest game version. Happy gaming all. 👍🙂

• Dana-13
    Dana-13 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so very much KimElston

• Pudgy
    Pudgy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Mine says 6.5.. and I am still getting the same screen shot above... how do u update it? I use it on my PC windows 10?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    • @Pudgy hi hope this information helps you you can download your favorite game directly to your computer on Windows 10 and If you don’t want to login to Facebook every time you want to play your favorite game. Or if the game doesn’t load or keeps crashing on Facebook you can download many King games directly to your computer and play via the Windows app instead You can continue from the same level and have the progress synced with Facebook or your mobile device by connecting the Windows app to Facebook or Kingdom Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Papa Pear Saga, Bubble Witch 3 Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga are all available in the Microsoft Store and can be played on your Windows 10 computer. You need to go to the Microsoft Store with all King games Does the app suddenly crash, freeze, don’t want to connect to Facebook or just don’t load? Don’t worry, resetting the app usually fixes most issues. Click on the Windows icon down to the left on your PC. Choose ‘Settings’, the icon that looks like a cogwheel. Go to ‘Apps’, then to ‘Apps & features’ Find the game you have issues with and go to ‘Advanced options’ Click on ‘Reset’ if it is Still not working? Then a complete reinstall of the app is probably needed So Again go to ‘Settings’ and find the game under ‘Apps & features’ but Instead of choosing ‘Advanced options’ click on the Uninstall button. Restart the computer and Finally, download the game again from Microsoft Store but Please be aware that when you reset or reinstall the game all in-game items like boosters and lives will be lost. Your progress and gold bars can always be restored by reconnecting the game to your Facebook or King account. Hope this Is useful information. If not come back to me. 👍

• Pudgy
    Pudgy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I don't use the facebook version, I only use the pc downloaded windows version.. which is where I have update problems.. I am getting the same screen with ...new levels.. update etc.. then go to the microsoft store... tried going to downloads and updates to see if anything is available... nothing..

• Shannon2318
    Shannon2318 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same with me. I don’t know play through Facebook. I only use the downloaded game from the Microsoft store. I play on my at home computer and my work computer and both do not have the option to update from the App Store. I have also uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, it still will not update and unfortunately now I have lost all my boosters. Beyond frustrating :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?