๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

@HelenaPires18 hi and welcome what device are you referring to when you say you can't connect or find it do you mean it is no longer in your apps. I need more information if I can try and help you. ๐Ÿ‘also you have asked your question in the say hi discussion and this can lead to it getting missed. There is a discussion I opened called I need help you can continue this post there.

• HelenaPires18
    HelenaPires18 Posts: 13 Level 2

hi ... good afternoon .... ref me. to the Bubbles Witchs 3 app, it is on my mobile device ... but I can only play offline, the game is not connecting and I cannot see if the games were saved in the community (level 93/1798). Thanks for responding, you were the first person who showed interest in helping me. Helena

• PrettyBubbles

@HelenaPires18 hi no internet is a one of the biggest issues being raised by players at the moment and Is not turning out to be a quick fix but there is a dedicated team working on it. Unfortunately because of the terrible position we are all lack of staff is making it more difficult to complete. In the mean time try going into your play store select the 3 dashes top left then select my apps here you will see if bubble witch need updating if in doubt just select update all. Then look in your phone settings open up your apps and select your game scroll to the bottom and you should have version 6.8.4 this Is the latest version you should be playing. If this doesn't clear your bug it's just a case of being patient I am afraid but you are not on your own with this issue. I will see if I can any further updates regarding the connection issue if I do I will let you know. But definitely try my trouble shooting. Have a starlistic evening ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

• HelenaPires18

Hi, good afternoon, thanks for replying, I updated the game on Tuesday, so it is this version that appears in my application.

• PrettyBubbles

@HelenaPires18 hi did you do it through play store if so it Is I said a problem that is being worked on. I will let you know if there is a progress update. ๐Ÿ™‚

• HelenaPires18

Good morning Kim Elston, yes I did the update through the play store.

• PrettyBubbles

@HelenaPires18 thank for the info I will you let know as soon as I get an update ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles

@HelenaPires18 hi the update I have Is unfortunately still as I said there is a dedicated team but it will take a while as with many unable to work with our world issue right now its difficult to obtain a full time all at the same time. So we are really sorry and it will get fixed but are unable to give any time limits so your patience would be realy appreciated in the mean time every now and then just redo the play store process you never know it just may reset one time. Have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒž

• HelenaPires18

It's a shame that I like to play bubbles witch 3 saga so much and I can't anymore, because I can't connect the game to days anymore and the only thing that happens is promises .... but nobody solves anything like politicians ... nice words and no solution .... disappointing.

• HelenaPires18

It's a shame that I like to play bubbles witch 3 saga so much and I can't anymore, because I can't connect the game to days anymore and the only thing that happens is promises .... but nobody solves anything like politicians ... nice words and no solution .... disappointing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?