🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

@HelenaPires18 hi sorry for your disappointment but its definatly not excuses the team is not at it's full capacity right now and intill it is we can only apologise and request patience. But keep trying the trouble shooting you never know. 🙏

• HelenaPires18
    HelenaPires18 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello, good morning, I'm Helena, Brazil (SP). I love to play bubbles witchs, so much that I played all the sagas so far, but I'm upset, because the saga three see problems since they have several days that I can't play because I can't connect the game anymore.

• PrettyBubbles

@HelenaPires18 hi I have already answered this with trouble shooting tips and gave information regarding the issue. Please dont keep raising this particular issue. But do not hesitate to make contact if you require help in another area we are all willing to help our community as best as possible. Have a starlistic day and keep well and safe 🌞🙂🌹🧸

• arjankrijger2005
    arjankrijger2005 Posts: 217 Level 3

Hi I'm Arjan , im coming out Netherlands

I'm 14 yrs old

I love bubble witch 2 saga and farm heroes saga

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @arjankrijger2005

I am well, I hope you are also? 😊

• HelenaPires18

Yes I'm fine, thanks

• HelenaPires18

Good night Kin Elston, reading some posts from other players, I saw that the same tb had problems and you gave them the same "tips" that you passed on to me despite the problem being completely different. Here are some doubts my ref. to you: - You really know what to do ref. the problems presented by the game, after all regardless of the problem presented you have to update. Are you by any chance part of the Bubbles Witch developer group? If eventually you are part of this group, what is your intention to always go through the same procedure in different problems? Now if you are just a member of the community, because you do not identify yourself as such there ... I ... in my case ... would appreciate the intention to help me Ahhhh .... a comment ... no more for me as you did in the last email, I have the right to ask for help and quote what happens, since in no time I denigrate it ... I quoted the real thing, the game it is great however when you ask for support help ... or a robotic response or procedures to fill sausage.

• PrettyBubbles

@HelenaPires18 hi sorry to hear you did not find my advice helpful and although some have different issues the tips can help those as well the advice given is not specific in all cases to one particular issue some require different advice and will be asked to follow different procedures but a lot of issues can be helped with my advice to sort a number of different problems and bugs no it may not always work but we ask they are tried to help you. And you are right you have the right to ask whatever you want and we will always do our best to help and I can assure you that different procedures are given to specific issues. The process to make sure you have the up to date app is most important to the quality of you're game. The team is always here should you need further help. 👍🌟

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Hi guys 👋

I'm QueenB and I’m from Norway and I live in sunny Barcelona 🌞🏖️

I’m one of the Community Managers for Farm so some of you might know me from there. I looove traveling the Philippines is one of favorite spots at the moment ☺️

Oh, and I am a huge fan of free food 😝

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?