🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What to do with all the dust?

Izzysmum
Izzysmum Posts: 5 Level 2

I've upgraded the cottage,I've upgraded the reinstall and all my cats are boosted. What now? I've got nearly around 70,000 dust and nothing to spend it on

Comments

• Izzysmum
    Izzysmum Posts: 5 Level 2

**** Should say bean stalk not reinstall

• Ladyt60
    Ladyt60 Posts: 2 Newbie

😢😢😢😢😢😢

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi yes a lot of players have asked about what's the next stage there just isn't one right now but the team have informed me there will be but have no time limit as yet. I myself wait in anticipation to spend all mine too. The only thing at the moment you can spend them on is if you run out of lives it will give you an option to use your dust. Have a starlistic day 🌟🌞

• whitneyv
    whitneyv Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm at chapter 118.level 2340.

I'm currently in the Astral league and will never be able to be in the top 3 players to progress to the next league BECAUSE - once I reach the last level in the last chapter available, even getting 3 stars on each level, other players can earn more points than I can because they have more chapters ahead of them and I do not. I have to wait for next chapters to be created and by that time, the competition has ended and everyone has been able to keep earning and I am stuck in 5th or 6th place as I was at a dead end.

Not Cool

• Gullranka
    Gullranka Posts: 6 Level 2

I just like relaxing and playing the game

• PrettyBubbles

@whitneyv hi I am the same as you as i am always upto date on the levels so only have one level to play so when the league starts as you say if you dont have further levels in front of you you cant possible win. It is frustrating but then on the other hand we are great players who can complete levels. Would be nice though to win. I think if you are in that position and you go to Leo's cup your stars should be counted in the league whilst it is still open. Have a starlistic day 🌟🌟🌈🎈

• PrettyBubbles

Hi all 👋 as you know we have been raising the question for some time now about what to do with our fairy dust. Good news 🎊🎆 we are currently testing a new feature it's called a spell oven with this you can use you're fairy dust to build or cook spells you get at the moment 1 spell every 24hrs purchased with a fairy dust value that you will be shown. To know when you have got this feature log out then restart you're device then open Stella's house if you have it you will see the symbol at the button right dont worry if you dont see it just follow the steps from time to time and keep your eye out as as I said its not fully rolled out yet that will start to happen once the testing is deemed successful. Hope you all will be pleased with this feature. 🌞🙂🌈

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?