๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Spell Oven! Not giving out the rewards! Reported to the Studio ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Options

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,868 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi can one of you send me a screen shot of what you are seeing please ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Petz4Ever
    Petz4Ever Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It show's up in my notifications, not sure how to send a picture.

• Jane_Roberts
    Jane_Roberts Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sorry I Had A Notification Earlier But Went To Screen Shot It For You & I Dropped My Phone & When I Looked It Had Deleted The Notification So As Soon As I Can When I Recieve The Notification I Will Send It To You Ok xx

• Diane_Calderbank
    Diane_Calderbank Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Notifications on opening iPad:

" Your spell is ready to take out if the oven"

when I open game there is no info on it

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Ok I will wait for a screen shot and take it from there as without it I cant see the issue ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

• Diane_Calderbank
    Diane_Calderbank Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

This is the notification. As I say though when you open the game there is no reference to it x

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi the notification is just that a notification as when or if the spell oven was a live event it would have the option for you to slide to open it. It is something that is being worked on so as soon as I get the feedback i will let you know but this will be a while yet.. Its annoying as I agree with why show it if it's not live in the game. So just ignore it unless it gives you a further option. Or maybe try and clear cash and check you are updated.

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi all the spell oven is a new feature that is currently being tested it is a feature that enables you to use you're fairy dust to either build or cook spells with it. It will allow you to cook one spell every 24hrs at the moment. The oven can be found if you have it by logging out closing your device then when you go back in check Stella's house if you have it it will be a symbol in the botton right corner. If you dont have it dont worry just follow the steps I have given every now and then as as I said it is in testing stage at the moment and once it is deemed ok it will be slowly rolled out. So please be patient whilst the testing is underway. Hope this help. Have a starlistic day all and stay safe ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿฅฝ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŒŸ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Diane_Calderbank @Petz4Ever @Jane_Roberts @03421952 hi all have tagged you to ensure you have my update (above) on the spell oven use. I have opened a new discussion titled *update * fairy dust I would appreciate your feedback in that thread if you cant find the discussion then on here will be fine. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

• SusieSam
    SusieSam Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Loved the spell oven, 'til it started taking my star dust & NOT giving me my spell! I figure it now owes me 6 spells (or my star dust back). This started with the last 2 upgrades & has just gotten worse. Anyone else have this problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?