๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where's the chest?

Options

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi all we need to try a couple of things first before I can escalate this issue first is a system update using you're play store app first by selecting the app on you're phone then select the 3 dashed top left select apps and games and choose update all even if your game is not showing as needing an update then go to your phone setting then apps find the game open it and scroll to the bottom you should be on version 6.8.4 I will await your reply. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
    Options

Well, first of all I don't use a phone, I use a Samsung Galaxy tablet and a Fire HD tablet and generally speaking apps are automatically updated but I did check and I have the correct version.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi I know I have automatic updated set as well but I have found that sometimes the game does not update. But thanks for checking any way. The next thing is a uninstall and reinstall we dont like to recommend this as as you will know you will keep your progress but loose any boosters but this is the next option other than just ignore it as this is what the studio will ask if these steps have been followed and doesnt solve the issue before they will look into it more that's why I have asked all those with this issue to try trouble shooting first. Sorry for any inconvenience but this is what needs to be done first ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
    Options

Thanks but I won't be doing that as it will mean I lose everything, been there, done that, got the t shirt as they say, will just have to put up with the frustration

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

I am having the same problem with the missing chest and pesky key. I have Version 6.8.4 as well. I am loathe to uninstall/reinstall and lose my special bubbles. Maybe I will try that when I have used all that I have in playing the levels, because my progress is saved on my King account, but even so, I wouldn't want to risk losing all 290K of my hoarded Fairy Dust I note we haven't had a version update in a while, the last being 3 weeks ago, although I have just got the latest chapter Precious Paws Levels 2361-2380.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Margo_Holloway hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ you wont loose you're fairy dust just any spells you may have so yes if you use any spells or boosters then do the uninstall process and you will get the chest and key issue solved please let me know when any of you have done this in the meantime have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Lesley-6 hi I knew thats what you would say as I know we have been there before. Unfortunately it's the only way to solve it but like you said you would rather just ignore it and thats your choice I would do the same unless I had no boosters and spells. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

@Margo_Holloway, I Uninstalled the game early this morning, then I reinstalled it. I have the chest back on my screen. However, the magic tree is now gone. I hope that it reappears soon.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thank those who have let me know and yes the tree should re appear let me know if it doesn't. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿค”

• eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Kim, my tree just reappeared too. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?