πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble witch saga 3 magic chest

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,203 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi I thought the uninstall would fix it. For those who lost progress that shouldn't happen if your game is backed up to the king account. As anyone else followed my trouble shooting as if you have you should now get your chests. πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ’Ž

• PrettyBubbles

Hi I thought the uninstall would fix it. For those who lost progress that shouldn't happen if your game is backed up to the king account. As anyone else followed my trouble shooting as if you have you should now get your chests. πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ’Ž

• PrettyBubbles

@cindyballard πŸ‘‹ hi please read above for my trouble shooting to solve your issues. Let me know how you get on. Good luck and have a starlistic day 🌟🌞🌈

• PrettyBubbles

@Stiffy hi try logging out and back in to see if it resets your progress if not it will mean you're game isn't backed up anywhere therefore you would be better creating a new account and back it up to king. As as you progress if you have to ever do this process again at least you wont loose your progress πŸ™‚

• treborslady
    treborslady Posts: 4 Newbie

I keep getting the same problem every time it’s annoying, it’s saying I’ve got the key but nothing shows how can I solve this?

• eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2

treborslady, I Uninstalled the game, then reinstalled it. If you have boosters, you will lose them. So use them up before you uninstall the game. Everything else will be restored. The magic tree disappeared, but I got it back within the hour. All working OK now. πŸ‘πŸ˜

• PrettyBubbles

@treborslady hi and a very warm welcome to our friendly community if you scroll up to the top you will see my trouble shooting in how to solve this issue. And if you scroll down and select page one you can see the full discussion. Let me know how you get on so I can track players in making sure they get this resolved. You have a starlistic day 🌟🎈🌞

• Stiffy
    Stiffy Posts: 28 Level 2

@KimElston thanks for your advice. I've started again!!! I've ensured King account is ok and even uninstalled and reinstalled to make sure!! Just one thing, I no longer have the tree or the challenge to reach the end of a level before other players. Is there a limit on the number of players that King is able to provide these items to?

• cyberella
    cyberella Posts: 6 Level 2

I saved my game, deleted and reinstalled it only to go from level 2012 back to 1, having lost everything!!

thanks for really bad advice!!!! This absolutely sucks!! I spent a lot of money on bubble witch and your instructions lost me everything

• PrettyBubbles

@cyberella sorry to hear that but if your game is saved there is no way you should loose your progress. You're spells yes we know a reinstall loses those but not your progress. Let see what I can find out about this see if we can get you back to your original process. πŸ‘

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?