๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2

I love playing BW3, there are some very challenging levels, with a lot of patience we all get through it ๐Ÿ˜. Getting boosters are hard as most times other players don't play the tree game. Slowly but surely I plod along. Have fun everyone, great game ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@eri19 hi I love bubble witch 3 as well and yes the levels are getting more and more challenging I do think they need to slow down on increasing the difficulty of levels as a lot of players say the same as for the tree it frustrates me to when the team selected dont clear there flowers to enable us to get the rewards ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’Ž

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

@eri19 and @KimElston , I know I'm not as far as you Kim, possibly because I play on two devices, play another game though not a King.com one and when I'm on my laptop do other things completely so I'm not as far as I might be if I just concentrated on on device and just BW3, however the levels are hard and getting boosters is a nightmare, on this device I have a stash of starlight/ fairylight, whatever it is called and no way to use it, something needs to be done about that, would be great if we could purchase boosters with it, as for the tree challenge, well you know my thoughts on that Kim and even when you do get the prizes after considerable hard work at times, the reward is pathetic, free time is great obviously but more boosters would be helpful.

• PrettyBubbles

@Lesley-6 I agree with all you have said and I have raised the fairy dust and that is what I suggested. I was told it's a good idea but that's all. I think I will raise it again but our CM is on anual leave at the moment I will speak to her when she returns and ask if any thing has been thought of to use it up. At the moment you can only use it to buy lives if you are unfortunate to run out. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

@KimElston, not sure I knew you could buy lives with the fairy dust but I do remember the idea of being able to buy boosters etc having a favourable reaction but we will see if the developers etc think it is, I've still to finish the cats home on this device so not got spare fairy dust, I also think they could develop another ' challenge ' home, maybe for the Tricksies .

• PrettyBubbles

@Lesley-6 yes if you run out of lives you will get a pop up whereas you can select fairy dust to gain a life. I have put this to CM for an update on what ti do with the fairy dust she is very good and will let me know. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

Greetings from Adelaide, Australia

Still loving Bubble Saga 3...Just finished Level 2360 and still haven't spent any money. I also have in excess of 290K of Fairy Dust...I love getting the gold hat and really only use it when I can see to wavy line at the top othe screen at the end of the game. Then you can just blast everything and win that level. Sometimes if you can't see the end of a particular level, for example in games where you collect owls, and can see the last few on the screen (but not the wavy line), I also use the gold hat then and sometimes I count my remaining bubbles if it looks like I am close to the end of a level.

I also have a gripe with players who aren't active in Waking up the Fairy Tree or playing Tricksies, time zones aside. Waking up the Fairy Tree seems to reset itself and allow you to clear more flowers around 6pm ACST. Another Fairy Tree strategy is to keep a note of particular levels that are useful, like ones with only one colour of bubbles, especially red, or lots of arcane bubbles or black bubbles and target those levels to clear flowers

• PrettyBubbles

@Margo_Holloway hi sounds like your having fun working out your play strategy with getting the most from hat is exactly what you are doing that's always the advice I give. The tree is an ongoing gripe for players and I agree totally it need re hashing. When I raised it I was advised it was because of time difference same for tricksies but it means avid players miss out on completing challanges. And by the way I love bubble witch 3 too even with it's very few gripes. No matter what you play there will always be some issues You have a starlistic day and keep having fun ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ

• daisiescan_
    daisiescan_ Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑

Bubble witch 2.

I love it

for me what would make it better would be the background of the games when Iโ€™m playing I have a hard time seeing where the ball may go cause the lines blend in if the background.

Thanks I hope there is a way to fix this

• gingin74
    gingin74 Posts: 2 Newbie

Having trouble getting the unlimited lives I am on level 1920

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?