๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

When are you guys going to add new improvements for all the stardust i keep earning

Options
Laura_Lรณpez
Laura_Lรณpez Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm on level 187 and I keep earning star dust, it's been a while that the game says its under construction to improve my home, so my question is when will I be able to use all the points to improve my home?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Our Game Studio is working hard on creating new and amazing content for Bubble Witch 3 Saga.

I recommend you to check our latest blog post hereย https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/defeat-wilbur-with-these-3-easy-tipsย and also follow our Facebook pageย https://www.facebook.com/BubbleWitch3Sagaย for more news and updates.

I also have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• ANNEKE-4
    ANNEKE-4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am still waiting for new decorations.. :(ย 

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,490 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ as you know we have been raising the question for some time now about what to do with our fairy dust. Good news ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ† we are currently testing a new feature it's called a spell oven with this you can use you're fairy dust to build or cook spells you get at the moment 1 spell every 24hrs purchased with a fairy dust value that you will be shown. To know when you have got this feature log out then restart you're device then open Stella's house if you have it you will see the symbol at the button right dont worry if you dont see it just follow the steps from time to time and keep your eye out as as I said its not fully rolled out yet that will start to happen once the testing is deemed successful. Hope you all will be pleased with this feature. ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒˆ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Laura_Lรณpez @Tony_Mc @ANNEKE-4 hi tagging you to ensure you have my update to your fairy dust query. I have opened a new discussion titled *update* on fairy dust i would appreciate yours and anyone else's feedback on this addition in the new discussion as I am trying to bring it all on one thread as players have opened threads for the same issue just worded different. If you cant search the discussion please let me know. Thanks stay safe and happy ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿฅฝ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŒž

• Bershie1
    Bershie1 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

June 2 and still waiting. When will this "spell oven" appear?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Bershie1 hi the spell oven was tested with random players for a while but unfortunately it soon encountered problems so has been removed whilst the studio either fixes it or decides on something knew so we just need to patient a while longer. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Bershie1
    Options

Patience my rear end. 225,000 excess star dust and rising.

• Bershie1
    Options

Patience my aunt Mergetroid's rear end. 225,000 excess star dust and rising.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Bershie1 unfortunately the studio are still working on this for us to find the best starlistic way of us using our dust. I am sure it will be worth the wait. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?