๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New Tricksies Event in Bubble Witch Saga 3

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi all I have forgotten regarding an update for this issue I have raised it again and am awaiting information ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• PrettyBubbles

@PD987 @Stiffy and all who have been having trouble not getting your tricksies awards it is I thought unfortunatly uninstall and reinstall being the only way to fix it you will loose any boosters but as long as your game is saved not your progress. Make sure once you have reinstalled that you log out of your game and restart your device. Please give me your feedback. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒž

• Stiffy
    Stiffy Posts: 28 Level 2

@KimElston I'll not be doing that as I'll lose loads of boosters. It's totally unacceptable for King to expect players to suffer losses when it's not the players fault for the problem with Tricksies Party. King should compensate players that have lost out by providing those players with whatever rewards would have been provided for completing the adventure. I only needed 286 to complete the adventure.

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3

@KimElston

Thanks for the update, but i'm with @Stiffy on this, i'll lose too many boosters if i uninstall so i'll not be doing that. It's also unfair that we're playing these games, and challenges, only for the whole thing to crash and we lose what we've already won.

But thanks again for looking into it, it was really nice of you to go to the trouble, it's just a shame that a staff member couldn't take the time to comment on this though ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

• Stiffy

@QueenB As per my comment above, I'll not be conducting an uninstall/reinstall to address a game glitch that King should be rectifying. It's totally unacceptable for King to expect players to suffer losses when it's not the players fault for the problem with Tricksies Party. King should compensate players that have lost out by providing those players with whatever rewards would have been provided for completing the adventure. I only needed 286 to complete the adventure and had 2 days available before the adventure was due to end. May I respectfully request that you take my proposal forward. Many thanks.

• PrettyBubbles

@Stiffy @PD987 hi please contact the customer support team and request them to re emberce you they may be able to help. Just go in to the support tab scroll down and select contact us. I really hope they will help you. Please let me know how you get on. Also can I assure that @QueenB has been made aware of this issue just like all issues and does follow and take any issues forward And also makes sure the relevant teams are made aware so the issue can get looked at. But whilst this is being done and feedback is waiting to be received this is the advice issued. The team do work hard to try to solve issues but some do take time so we ask please be patient. But definitely give the customer support a go and I hope it is a positive outcome for you all. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’Ž

• Stiffy

Hi @KimElston and thanks for your advice, which is much appreciated. Apologies, but still getting used to the hierarchy within notifications- I thought the Community Managers were King personnel. I send a note to the customer support team and will let you know the outcome.

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3

@KimElston

Hi Kim, thanks for the advice, I do appreciate it, but I've gone down that route before and all I've ever gotten back is an automated generic email telling me to ask the community. It really is pointless because there is no help available, anywhere. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even have had one reply trying to help.

• PrettyBubbles

@PD987 I know players have received help with similar issues. ๐Ÿค”

• PrettyBubbles

@Stiffy ok and good luck I will await your update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?