๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New Tricksies Event in Bubble Witch Saga 3

Comments

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 419 Level 3

@KimElston

Well it's happened again, I missed out on the last one when I first posted about this, so i lost all 5 prizes, and now this one has just finished and again it's not working, so once more I lose out on the prizes. Twice in a row in in a space of a few weeks, it's unacceptable really that it's not been fixed.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi all I have sent an email on every ones behalf regarding replenishing prizes as soon as I get a response I will let you know. Fingers crossed. ๐Ÿ™

• PD987

Thank you @KimElston , that's very kind of you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020

**Edit by CM: SPAM- Off-topic**

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Just to update you all I am still in dialogue with customer services regarding the tricksies awards ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Hi @PD987, @Stiffy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First of, apologies for my absence ๐Ÿ˜” even though I wasn't able to personally provide updates about this issue, I can see @KimElston has been taking care of you both and has been passing all along your feedback about this event.

Now there is a bug on the event which the studio is aware of and they are working in improving this for the future. In the meantime, the only workaround we have to offer, is to reinstall the game app as we do not believe an updated can fix the bug.

I understand how frustrated this is, losing your hard worked rewards, but as an exception, I will be able to help you both out on getting a compensation for the trouble once the game app has been reinstalled.

All I need is the User ID.

What do you guys think?

• Stiffy
    Stiffy Posts: 28 Level 2

Hi @QueenB and thanks for your feedback.

All I desire is compensation for what I would have earned by completing the adventure. As such, I will not uninstall/reinstall the game as I'm sure King can provide the compensation without me uninstalling etc, especially as you indicate that an update won't fix the bug. Hence, the bug is likely to remain even with an uninstall/reinstall action.

My user ID is 11558981659.

Thank you.

• PD987

@QueenB

Thank you for replying. Firstly, i can't access my user ID, screenshot of all I see to follow. Secondly, all I'd like are the prizes to be added, i don't really want to do an uninstall.

Also, the 24 hours free lives don't work for me, and it keeps telling me i have no connection when i very clearly do have an internet connection. This has been happening a lot lately.

• Stiffy

Hi @PD987. Click on the CONNECT button, then double click on the KING logo at the top of the page. This will reveal your User ID.

• Stiffy

Sorry @PD987 I'm incorrect as the CONNECT button on my screen is named PROFILE.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?