🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New Tricksies Event in Bubble Witch Saga 3

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,217 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @PD987 @Stiffy you select profile then tap the name king at the top of the next

screen to show your game ID

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,217 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Stiffy @PD987 hi @QueenB is referring to an update alone won't fix the bug but uninstall is a different process. The thing is if you don't carry this process out you will just continue to get this issue. 🤔

• Stiffy
    Stiffy Posts: 28 Level 2

My position remains unchanged. I just desire the prizes that I'd have achieved from completing level 5 of the Tricksies Party. I'll not undertake a uninstall/reinstall until such time as I've used all my boosters as I flatly refuse to be penalised for a problem that isn't of my making.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks @Stiffy and @PD987 for providing your ID's!

So here is the thing... I got Player Support to look in to this and both of your games are not connected to our serve which is most likely the reason why you haven't received the rewards from the event.

Even if we wanted to compensate you both, we can't guarantee you that you will receive this as the games are not connected. I'm afraid the only way to solve this issue once and for all, is to reinstall the game app.

We want to test if your game is indeed not connected so we have sent some items to your game. Can you both please let me know if you have received a pop up from Customer Care?

• Stiffy

Hi @QueenB and yes I've received a pop up message. It stated that some items had been sent to my account. I dont know what the items are or whether theyve been added to my account as I dont know how many existing items I had in my account prior to the message. Hope this helps and thanks for your help so far.

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3

@QueenB

Hi there, i've only just managed to access my user ID, so i'm not sure how you've sent me anything?

It's 8814818590

Just checked, no pop up from CS on the game.

As to the connection/save thing, can you tell me what you mean? Because if that's the case then how come i've mostly received the prizes from the Tricksies event until the last two games?

And thanks @Stiffy and @KimElston for the help with the ID.

• PD987

@QueenB

Hi again, i've just got the pop up, but as far as i can tell nothing has been added. Hope that helps.

• PD987
    edited May 2020

@QueenB

Scrap the above, lots of extra boosters have been added. Thank you for sorting out, it's very much appreciated.

Does this mean that i am connected after all?

Edited to add; it looks like i'm being forced to use the boosters first, which isn't fair because it's up to me how and when i use them. All my bubbles have disappeared and the boosters are automatically in their place.

Edit no2; it's changed again, bubbles are back. I'm confused as to what's happening 😂

• Stiffy

Hi @QueenB and @KimElston I thought I'd attach screenshot of my latest game page for your info. As you can see, I dont have the Tree, I dont have Fairy challenge (the one where you compete against others to complete a level first). I do get treasure hunt and I completed the Spooky Dance adventure today (and received my prizes). I came 1st in Broomstick League yesterday and got my prizes and now I'm competing in the next league. So, some aspects are working fine whilst others are either flawed or missing completely. Hope this helps.

• PD987
    edited May 2020

The tree keeps disappearing on mine as well @QueenB , it just froze again as the tree woke up then the app crashed, turned it back on and the tree's not there. It'll come back eventually, but the glitches are getting worse.

As you can see, no tree...

And a frozen tree...

And more freezing...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?